Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

scottyc06

On 15/02/2020 at 22:31, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They have least fouls against them in the league, least yellow cards too. And were one more than the least red cards last time I looked.. Plus least retrospective charges for on field incidents. Anyone who has watched them will tell you thats mental given the challenges they make, or the blatant dives.

But no suspensions sure helps so thats what happens. It's not coincidental.

Scottish football.  Corrupt to the core.

This will contribute to that system where they got a platinum rating. I can't remember the name of it atm.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

That old chestnut :lol:

Bit of a round trip for me to go to matches regularly but surely as a globetrotting guru you would understand that unless you are saying that the ten years you spent in China you made the trip regularly?

The only person looking like a cunt is you being too frightened to answer a question. 

Ah the topic,  discrimination......

Oh that old chesnut?

Not my problem  I can back ALL up what I say.  Sorry did back up!

I do hope your OCD  ways gets better, but I don't mind me living in your mind rent free, albeit rather sick. Benevolent as I am.

Now please try not to let my fantasies as you say, let you feel so inadequate. Not so good for the mental health as we witness.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh that old chesnut?

Not my problem  I can back ALL up what I say.  Sorry did back up!

I do hope your OCD  ways gets better, but I don't mind me living in your mind rent free, albeit rather sick. Benevolent as I am.

Now please try not to let my fantasies as you say, let you feel so inadequate. Not so good for the mental health as we witness.

Then you wonder why people on here think you are disturbed :lol:

Still won't answer the question worm.

Also stop quoting me to get your post count up ya fanny :lol:

Just now, Darth Bear said:

Then you wonder why people on here think you are disturbed :lol:

Still won't answer the question worm.

Also stop quoting me to get your post count up ya fanny :lol:

You are the one who started this shite. You are the one bringing me into posts which have got nothing whatsovever to do with threads, which makes you an absolute creepy stalking  no mark in need of serious help.

You are the one with serious anger and and stalking issues from your posts, in this thread alone.

As I said, if my so called fantasies make you feel so indadequate try and get help.

Now if you can, albeit I seriously doubt it try and stick to being on topic and stop feeding your rather creepy obsession. 

58 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You are the one who started this shite. You are the one bringing me into posts which have got nothing whatsovever to do with threads, which makes you an absolute creepy stalking  no mark in need of serious help.

You are the one with serious anger and and stalking issues from your posts, in this thread alone.

As I said, if my so called fantasies make you feel so indadequate try and get help.

Now if you can, albeit I seriously doubt it try and stick to being on topic and stop feeding your rather creepy obsession. 

I pulled you up on complaining about racism when you have said you would disown your own daughter if she had a black boyfriend. That sort of hypocrisy is part of the problem.

You  have talked shite whilst avoiding the subject. Wipe the dribble of your chin and accept the truth. 

Done with this now the point has been made and I'm not going to give you any more excuses to get your post count up by quoting me.

:hiboys:

VAR debate is being fought already from the scum ,

Radio Snyde news this morning ,Rangers and SEFC will have to “endure” VAR this week for the first time in the Europa league ,

Then they roll out ping pong ,Who says he doesn’t like it coz you get strange offsides 

Well seeing his team is getting goals for handball and offsides ,soft pens ,avoiding straight red cards ,getting opposition players sent off ,

Meanwhile his teams main rival is getting goals chopped off for fun and getting as many goals scored against them that wouldn’t count as legit ones 

58 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

VAR debate is being fought already from the scum ,

Radio Snyde news this morning ,Rangers and SEFC will have to “endure” VAR this week for the first time in the Europa league ,

Then they roll out ping pong ,Who says he doesn’t like it coz you get strange offsides 

Well seeing his team is getting goals for handball and offsides ,soft pens ,avoiding straight red cards ,getting opposition players sent off ,

Meanwhile his teams main rival is getting goals chopped off for fun and getting as many goals scored against them that wouldn’t count as legit ones 

Imho, the VAR system on it's own won't wipe out the cheating that has been going on.  I think  the refs need their own 'independent referee compliance officer' to deter the cheating as well as VAR.

Refs need to be made accountable in modern football, it's too easy for them to access online betting to avoid tracking , they are in a position of trust but does modern football have to trust them blindly. 

It's not acceptable to say it all evens it out or the ref made a mistake, we need data that shows the full picture of how our game is being officiated. The amount of 'ref mistakes' is bringing the game into disrepute and something needs to be done about it.

12 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I agree with most of what the journalist said but without the data on how the game is officiated, how can he be sure that the standard of officiating won't affect Rangers challenge for the title?

I recommend this article https://www.magzter.com/article/Mens-Interest/ESPN-The-Magazine/The-Fix-Was-In-The-Whistle which show how refs can affect the outcome of any game.

12 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

I pulled you up on complaining about racism when you have said you would disown your own daughter if she had a black boyfriend. That sort of hypocrisy is part of the problem.

You  have talked shite whilst avoiding the subject. Wipe the dribble of your chin and accept the truth. 

Done with this now the point has been made and I'm not going to give you any more excuses to get your post count up by quoting me.

:hiboys:

Totally lost it now.

So who the fuck are you to be pulling up anyone? 

Don't think I will be taking lessons in morality from someone who stated they rampaged accross Europe shagging wee durties and and have a serious problem with gypsies you auld creep.

Now wipe the dribbles from your chin and accept the truth and hopefully your habit of derailing threads has come to an end along with your rather unhealthy obsession.

Get help ffs.

From that Herald article - "Referees ultimately won't cost Rangers the silverware this term"

Chris Jack is talking fucking shite right there. The refs have absolutely cost us silverware this season already ffs! They will have cost us the title when we look back in the end. 

The refs and linesmen allowing them to score an offside goal denied us an opportunity to win the cup final in extra time or penalties. Simply put, the refs cost us that piece of silverware.

The decisions in the league have cost us at least 5 points off the top of my head. Killie for a recent example - their first shouldn't have stood due to a hand ball. Our second should have stood and if that second had stood, Killie don't score their second and we win 2-0 deservedly. That's 3 points decided entirely by the refs and linesmen that night. 

Also a penalty denied in the aberdeen draw in December too, Beaton even openly admitted he gave it wrongly ffs! Who knows if we would've scored it, but that's another 2 points denied by a ref. 

They cunts across the way shouldn't have won as many games as they have either. At home against Hamilton just for an example, if the ref had called the ever so blatant foul in the build up to their stoppage time winner, they rightfully drop 2 points. That's just one example, there are countless other goals for them that shouldn't have counted this season.

Absolute fucking pish that the refs haven't already, and won't cost us silverware this season. We'd be sitting 3 points behind with our game in hand bare minimum right now and potentially have the League Cup if refs had ruled every game correctly.

Clancy at the tattie dome this weekend again ,he should never referee again never mind them  , 5th time this season I’m reading , no doubt the inevitable penalty for nothing if their struggling like the ross county game  , Beaton can’t give a decision against any of our opposition since last December , there’s the difference right there, dignified silence not worth a fuck 

21 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Clancy at the tattie dome this weekend again ,he should never referee again never mind them  , 5th time this season I’m reading , no doubt the inevitable penalty for nothing if their struggling like the ross county game  , Beaton can’t give a decision against any of our opposition since last December , there’s the difference right there, dignified silence not worth a fuck 

Cunt must have his own parking space at the Theatre of Screams now.

58 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

5th time he has reffed them or 5th time at their ground? Either way, that is outrageous.

Archived