Lost The Dressing Room

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

One thread 😂, if thats you thinking gerrard is getting the majority of the flak you should check the rest of the forum about the players, fuck morelos got more abuse in the match thread today than gerrard 

One thread which it's being claimed he had lost the dressing room and who many want him sacked is pretty damning....and well you know there have been plenty of threads having a go at him todays is just the most critical to date.

5 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Thursday will tell us a lot imo 

the players seem to like the European stage and we have had some of our best performances in Europe this season. If they swan about no giving a fuck on Thursday then if pretty obvious that he has lost that dressing room and things will only get worse by the summer 

For one thing.....they won't park the bus!

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You dont nees internationalists to beat the likes of hearts or killie away mate, you just need a manager who can change a game, leading away to killie and everyone including the blind could see the game was drifting away from us, yet he never changed it until it was too late

Agree with Killie. But its naive if you're suggesting changing from say 352 to 451 isnt easier when its experienced internationalists you can deploy rather than what we have on our bench.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Murphy is at a "decent level"? 

As McCrorie?

League 1....I could just hear the moans if we were looking at players in league 1...."a warburtonesque signing "

To be fair Docherty is doing decent enough, his face clearly doesn't fit with Gerrard though 

I dont think hes lost the dressing room 

I just think hes maybe straight to the point with them in some of them dont like it in have bad attitude towards him for it .

He makes the decision at end of day why hes payed big bucks 

He needs to have other plans tho as it's just not working just now in the team he is playing is our strongest 11 

19 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

As McCrorie?

League 1....I could just hear the moans if we were looking at players in league 1...."a warburtonesque signing "

To be fair Docherty is doing decent enough, his face clearly doesn't fit with Gerrard though 

I think he does rate Docherty, or else he would have sold him. 

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I  would honestly accept the point that we do have players badly off form at the moment, had we not collapsed at this exact same stage last season, it's too coincidental. 

If he was the problem last year as well then how has he been able to get us this far since then? No buying this at all. Our form has been honking because the only guy that we rely on to get us goals looks like he's lost form. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

If he was the problem last year as well then how has he been able to get us this far since then? No buying this at all. Our form has been honking because the only guy that we rely on to get us goals looks like he's lost form. 

What do you mean get us this far? We've gift wrapped the title to them before March again ffs. 

I see your point about Morelos then raise you another, that boy has solely kept Gerrard in a job this season,if it weren't for his goals in the first half of the campaign where would we be?

25 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

As McCrorie?

Murphy done well with us, started well under Gerrard before injury. Does what Kent does and gets goals, better than Jones/Barker.

I don’t think he’s lost the dressing room but the players really do seem to be toiling at the moment.

ironically has docherty been here and put into midfield he’d have been busting a gut to perform and is showing with Hibs he can do it at this level.

I think everyone is feeling a bit sorry for themselves rather than having the mental fortitude to pull your socks up and grab the games by the scruff of the neck.

I think it’s largely down to the players we have. They are all very technical but there are no Ian Ferguson type players. I guarantee you if we had someone like that in our team we’d have no lack of fight or desire from the other 10.

People seem obsessed with the formation. Yes we can change the formation but equally important is what we do with the ball within a formation.   We can play the same formation but use different options to  probe the opposition defence.   

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Then what?

Then we just might win a trophy or see some sort of return for the past 18 months. 

If something isn't working you don't just pretend it's going to get better with the same shite tactics that were found out about 8 games ago. It's stale as fuck and the players ain't responding for some reason.. We all know that reasons deep down but it's best to pretend it's all going to be OK. 9 years in a row that's same pish is going to be said, nothings changing. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Murphy done well with us, started well under Gerrard before injury. Does what Kent does and gets goals, better than Jones/Barker.

He's better an option than Ojo or Barker. But he wouldnt get the game time here he needs. That's why he wanted to go out on loan, and to somewhere he was pretty much guaranteed minutes on the park.

It's a win win situation, but would be lose lose if he was still here as he wouldn't  play.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Then we just might win a trophy or see some sort of return for the past 18 months. 

If something isn't working you don't just pretend it's going to get better with the same shite tactics that were found out about 8 games ago. It's stale as fuck and the players ain't responding for some reason.. We all know that reasons deep down but it's best to pretend it's all going to be OK. 9 years in a row that's same pish is going to be said, nothings changing. 

Ahh wave a magic wand....who you getting in as manager....do we need new players and where is all the money coming to fund this?

If we sack the manager as you want then we are back to square 1....you are the one that claims the players are bottle merchants so I fail to see how changing the manager will make them winners?

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's better an option than Ojo or Barker. But he wouldnt get the game time here he needs. That's why he wanted to go out on loan, and to somewhere he was pretty much guaranteed minutes on the park.

It's a win win situation, but would be lose lose if he was still here as he wouldn't  play.

But he should be getting the minutes is my point. Kent has been rotten all season, a few games aside, and none of the back ups are any good.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

But he should be getting the minutes is my point. Kent has been rotten all season, a few games aside, and none of the back ups are any good.

Very different getting minutes where he is than up here. He wanted to go on loan for that very reason.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Whats kent supposed to do when he's playing with players around him who don't move and give no options at all? 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreed, but he is good enough for this league as shown by his goal return in a bad team.

Maybe. But to be good enough in this league he needs to go to a shit one for now to continue his recovery. Hes not scoring those goals up here now in this team if he stayed. Folk suggesting that, or saying he should have stayed not went on loan, are just looking for another excuse to blame Gerrard .

He needed to go elsewhere and play.

Archived