Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

RFC RYAN

39 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’d say delegating with European teams security and police to get us into the ground safe is surely part of his remit , eg having 3k plus bears Qing head to nose on a steep staircase in Porto for over a hour for searches at the top of the stairs ,  surely to fuck do the searches at the bottom and a clear walk up the stairs ?? 

I very much doubt it is. I don’t recall security management being a prerequisite for the role when it was first suggested.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Certainly European away games safe entry isn’t his strong point , absolute shambles every time and how nobody’s been hurt is a miracle 

Nothing to do with the SLO. The security team travel over a few weeks in advance And relay information back. Greg then communicates, maybe even liaises, this info with the fans. Usually through the email fans are sent the night before.

10 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

SLO is a walloper and a grass. Completely hopeless. Any time there have been turnstile issues on away games, he's inside tucking into his 3rd pie.

That’s not true either though is it. He’s always outside the ground when issues happen. Whilst there isn’t much he can do on the ground he’s the clubs boots on the ground so to speak that has first hand experience for the post match briefing and where things went wrong. See Killie on the first day of the season v last week as an example 

As usual Greg is communicating on FF and nothing here. 

The bad news is going by his posts Aberdeen and the taigs will be a closed shop. Those on the highest travel club points will be basically guarenteed to be balloted for the taigs and the rest of us will be getting the livi, killie, St mirren shite. 

Said it before from. 05 to 08 I never missed a domestic match and that included 8 European aways iirc in that time for me. 

So had this been rolled out then, I'd have more of a chance than someone who despite not missing a domestic match was too young to attend aways but is now of age where he can start going abroad. 

This makes the CCCS look like the world's best system. 

They're talking about giving oversees bears the same points for an RTV subscription as those of us who buy a ST. Now I'm not questioning the loyalty of these boys but 210 quid for an annual subscription doesn't equate to the near 800 quid I am for my 2 books and all non ST matches. 

I don't know who the fuck comes up with these ideas but how can the travel club (before we hit the shit I was on 10 points) count towards domestic away games when it's a different competiton. 

I take my boy now and with work I only really attend the away games allocated (this season though I've gave Aberdeen and hearts away to my mate as I couldn't attend so it's not as if I'll only take the big games) but he always ask have we been allocated the paedo dome as you can tell he's choking to sample it but it's now a simple answer of no. 

Telling your waen he has no chance of the top tickets in a season because I canae afford to take him on every away European tie, yet he's been at East Fife, hearts, dundee, thistle, Motherwell, livi, alloa etc etc. 

They've listened to cunts moaning like fuck, seen a way to make a quick buck and now from having a chance in a ballot of the Premier away ticket in Scotland for a Rangers fan, to it being a closed shop and now worse than it actually was. 

As said at the start, I've done the following everywhere, spending every last penny I had on being at Dundee, Lisbon and then killie in the space of a week, holidays from work, not having an actual holiday etc to follow my club but at no time did I think I was better or more deserving than the guy next to me. 

Rangers may just have fucked this completely 

Hopefully a fair system can be sorted out to allow fans to receive an allocation of away tickets which includes all grounds not just the so called lesser teams.  
I personally am happy to go to any ground to watch my team, if operated correctly the cccs scheme is a very workable system I mean how difficult can it be to operate a fair ballot system so everyone gets a fair crack of the whip  . For Christ sake there are computer programmes that can do it all for you an take the human element out of the equation or would that mean the favourites would have to become part of the system .

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

As usual Greg is communicating on FF and nothing here. 

The bad news is going by his posts Aberdeen and the taigs will be a closed shop. Those on the highest travel club points will be basically guarenteed to be balloted for the taigs and the rest of us will be getting the livi, killie, St mirren shite. 

Said it before from. 05 to 08 I never missed a domestic match and that included 8 European aways iirc in that time for me. 

So had this been rolled out then, I'd have more of a chance than someone who despite not missing a domestic match was too young to attend aways but is now of age where he can start going abroad. 

This makes the CCCS look like the world's best system. 

They're talking about giving oversees bears the same points for an RTV subscription as those of us who buy a ST. Now I'm not questioning the loyalty of these boys but 210 quid for an annual subscription doesn't equate to the near 800 quid I am for my 2 books and all non ST matches. 

I don't know who the fuck comes up with these ideas but how can the travel club (before we hit the shit I was on 10 points) count towards domestic away games when it's a different competiton. 

I take my boy now and with work I only really attend the away games allocated (this season though I've gave Aberdeen and hearts away to my mate as I couldn't attend so it's not as if I'll only take the big games) but he always ask have we been allocated the paedo dome as you can tell he's choking to sample it but it's now a simple answer of no. 

Telling your waen he has no chance of the top tickets in a season because I canae afford to take him on every away European tie, yet he's been at East Fife, hearts, dundee, thistle, Motherwell, livi, alloa etc etc. 

They've listened to cunts moaning like fuck, seen a way to make a quick buck and now from having a chance in a ballot of the Premier away ticket in Scotland for a Rangers fan, to it being a closed shop and now worse than it actually was. 

As said at the start, I've done the following everywhere, spending every last penny I had on being at Dundee, Lisbon and then killie in the space of a week, holidays from work, not having an actual holiday etc to follow my club but at no time did I think I was better or more deserving than the guy next to me. 

Rangers may just have fucked this completely 

Yeah looks as high travel club points members will get all the away domestic tickets next season the way I’m reading it 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Yeah looks as high travel club points members will get all the away domestic tickets next season the way I’m reading it 

I'm. Struggling to get my head round it. Apparently semis and finals are classed as different from the CCCS away scheme but now going abroad is taking precedence over attending domestic away games. 

I'm at a loss of the thinking behind this as you can be on the TC but not a ST holder or a CCCS member 

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm. Struggling to get my head round it. Apparently semis and finals are classed as different from the CCCS away scheme but now going abroad is taking precedence over attending domestic away games. 

I'm at a loss of the thinking behind this as you can be on the TC but not a ST holder or a CCCS member 

For all the current system has its flaws at least there’s a chance of a ticket , even although I’ve signed up for everything all my days and been abroad over 30 times the current travel club system has me on 2 points which the way I’m reading it means absolutely no chance of a ticket for anywhere bar Livi and St. John next season , the people on high travel club points (whether have actually went or not) and signed up for everything will get the tickets for every 3/4k allocation 

Agree with RFC52, seems you need to be rich enough to do away trips to get full points now.

As for Greg (SLO), seems a decent guy and i know for a fact he helps fans out but Going on FF is symptematic of the club at the moment, only dealing with Guys/ Organistations that they have in their pockets.

Really, Really poor.

20 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Agree with RFC52, seems you need to be rich enough to do away trips to get full points now.

As for Greg (SLO), seems a decent guy and i know for a fact he helps fans out but Going on FF is symptematic of the club at the moment, only dealing with Guys/ Organistations that they have in their pockets.

Really, Really poor.

If he's posting on one forum then he should be using them all. 

I think the Travel Club should stay entirely separate.  Ideally they'd make every game pick up  the ticket over there too but I doubt they will.

Some of the points being made (by our SLO) are pretty mental. I definitely don't think the people abroad paying for an RTV "season ticket" should get anywhere near the loyalty points that people over here paying 3 times as much, going to actual games do. Greg saying the club are even considering things like that show this scheme will be fucking nonsense.

I have zero confidence in them to run this smoothly regardless of what they settle on.  Can't help but think this will be a disaster.

9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I think the Travel Club should stay entirely separate.  Ideally they'd make every game pick up  the ticket over there too but I doubt they will.

Some of the points being made are pretty mental. I definitely don't think the people abroad paying for an RTV "season ticket" should get anywhere near the loyalty points of people over here paying 3 times as much, going to actual games do. Greg to say the club are even considering things like that show this scheme will be fucking nonsense.

I have zero confidence in them to run this smoothly regardless of what they settle on.  Can't help but think this will be a disaster.

Travel club part is farcical mate , I’ve got points but no way that should entitle me to a ticket before a lad taking his 2 kids to all the domestic games and can’t afford abroad

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

There are travel club members this year on full points who haven't attended all games this season so even that's flawed 

Bang on mate , bears that have played the game and only applied for a ticket when their actually going will be on less points than someone that’s never been 

37 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Another day, another clusterfuck of rumours and half truths. 

I had a look though follow follow due to hearing the slo is informing people there the ins and outs , “travel club points will definitely get members a leg up in the scheme” so that parts going ahead mate 

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Think the recent one was RSC reps, and the couple that happened a week or so ago were people that registered interest and then they picked some of them.

But going by the RSC responses I've seen they don't seem pleased with this, so I take it, it's this is what's happening rather than sharing ideas etc 

19 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Points will be given for attending friendlies..

if you offered me a ticket for every game in season i still wouldn’t watch Oxford.

All money after expenses for that game went to the club.  What di the club gain financially from away games ?    

I have been on ccs for donkey years  including all cups and friendlies and I have never had so few away tickets , cup tickets as I have the last few seasons under Dave King and co.  

I would be happy if they only counted all home games and cup games as we get half the revenue

Have we learned nothing since 2012?   We should be lining our own clubs pockets as a priority.  

I don't care who the bears play at Ibrox as they will always get my money. 

Archived