*****Official Rangers v Bayer 04 Thread*****

G.E.C.

Again I thought individual mistakes cost us, so it's hard to criticise Gerrard. 

Although they were the better team in possession, we limited them to very few chances, no real ones. It took the penalty to break us down. It was a pen. In no way did he mean to throw the hand up, it's instinct. But it's a pen. 

2nd half we were much better, id day the better team. Kamberi n hagi helped turn the tide. 

2nd goal maybe tav could of done better. 

3rd goal was a killer when we were in top. It was a good goal. Polster kinda fucked it. 

Overall. Pretty dissapointing 1st half, much better 2nd. Deserved to lose to undoubtedly the best team wev faced in a while 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So Polster came in to mark the guy that wasnt his man instead of communicating, left his man in acres, got turned inside out and his man scored?

Can see why Goldson is the problem there.

I clearly said both were the problem. 👍

36 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Just seen a replay of the 3rd goal. Awful from Polster. But I kept my eye on Goldson. He, in the whole segment of play, didn’t have a clue what was going on near him. Headless chicken with zero positional sense. Vice captain who once again didn’t step in front of the camera. Utter shite. And yes I don’t like him before his fans start the shite. 👍

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I clearly said both were the problem. 👍

Your whole post bar the first line and a bit is about Goldson.  The fault is high proportionate if not solely about Polster.  If youd said Goldson didnt help him but Polster did x,y, and,z wrong then that would be more reflective of the situation.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Your whole post bar the first line and a bit is about Goldson.  The fault is high proportionate if not solely about Polster.  If youd said Goldson didnt help him but Polster did x,y, and,z wrong then that would be more reflective of the situation.

I clearly said Polster was awful. Let’s just leave it there. 👍

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

I clearly said Polster was awful. Let’s just leave it there. 👍

You posted briefly about Polster for a goal he fucked up for, but slated Goldson despite his minimal involvement in it. We can leave it there as that's more accurate.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You posted briefly about Polster for a goal he fucked up for, but slated Goldson despite his minimal involvement in it. We can leave it there as that's more accurate.

Posted briefly by saying he was awful.

Not sure it needs more. That’s me done 😂👍

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I see we taking a hammering in the press because of the bottle throwing. What kind of cunt does that FFS

Absolute pricks who couldn't give a fuck about Rangers , if he was near me I'd have punched the bastard

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Men against boys

3 in the midfield  against their 5

cluleless gerrard strikes again

108m spent in the summer.  A team that's beat fucking Bayern munich away from home this season. We're a team struggling for attacking flair and consistency in general play. We restricted them to one shot on target from distance at the time this was posted, plus a self inflicted penalty.  

Fucking coco the clown is our Ivy.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

108m spent in the summer.  A team that's beat fucking Bayern munich away from home this season. We're a team struggling for attacking flair and consistency in general play. We restricted them to one shot on target from distance at the time this was posted, plus a self inflicted penalty.  

Fucking coco the clown is our Ivy.

Creep

23 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

Again I thought individual mistakes cost us, so it's hard to criticise Gerrard. 

Although they were the better team in possession, we limited them to very few chances, no real ones. It took the penalty to break us down. It was a pen. In no way did he mean to throw the hand up, it's instinct. But it's a pen. 

2nd half we were much better, id day the better team. Kamberi n hagi helped turn the tide. 

2nd goal maybe tav could of done better. 

3rd goal was a killer when we were in top. It was a good goal. Polster kinda fucked it. 

Overall. Pretty dissapointing 1st half, much better 2nd. Deserved to lose to undoubtedly the best team wev faced in a while 

Its not hard to criticise Gerrard when he picks the wrong starting 11 and sends them out with woeful tactics.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Only response you can give tbf given how you've been embarrassed by your post.

Stevie g legend 😀😀😀😀away and support Liverpool 

of all our clubs legends ,you have him below your name

what a dick you are

Archived