The league must be voided

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If everyone gets treated the same then it’s as close to fair as it can get.

Null and void is the only way to treat everyone the same.

How it fair to deny clubs promotion and save others from relegation?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Are any other countries trying to declare club champions before tomorrow's UEFA meeting or only in our corrupt country? Anyone but @The Dude may answer me. 

The Premier League

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2020/03/13/liverpool-set-given-premier-league-title-amid-coronavirus-chaos/

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

And they were out right away demanding the title even though it isn t mathematically impossible they would be caught. They go on the front foot all the time and I feel that we are always playing catch up that way. 

They are absolutely shameless. Vulnerable people are being killed by this virus and they are demanding a football title. They'll probably have some sort of ceremony as well. 

They have added to the situation as to me it looks like a lot of this decision if it happens is driven by the fallout that would come from those shameless  enablers from the East end. 

Bully boys of the Scottish league. You do just wonder what they have over the rest of the game up here. 

👏 👏  👏

Yes shameless bastards. 

So are Real Madrid going to shake their Catalan rivals and say congratulations? I think not. Yet Falkirk who are also two points behind the leaders should because they have no legal funds. Should we declare a title based on probability? Once again the answer is no. The SFA rule book was not designed for an unprecedented pandemic and therefore should not come into play.

Money is the key factor if this hasty decision should it be made not sporting integrity.

25 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Are any other countries trying to declare club champions before tomorrow's UEFA meeting or only in our corrupt country? Anyone but @The Dude may answer me. 

Probably not mate .Too many people dying .That is why they are waiting on UEFA 

Most leagues like England probably ours will know which way they are going to go 

Yet our corrupt bunch of bastards aren’t fucking around .

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nope. I've said the fairest way to resolve that would be a playoff between the two sides.

Why? The rules state that Partick Thistle are bottom of the championship according to your lawyer friend who you trust.

Why should Partick Thistle get a playoff through a rule that doesnt exist, yet we should deny ICT a playoff which is in the rules.

In Italy Juventus are one point clear with 12 games to go.

Do you just hand them the title?

Not a chance in hell for me.

And that’s it in a nutshell.

Who would decide yes and no in different leagues?

UEFA can’t just say “decide amongst yourselves” as the competitions would be devalued.

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Why do we always have tarrier sympathiser on here shouting the loudest? 

Much like how anything that may involve them, they find a way of making it about them. On rival forums, rival match streams. Plus they all don't have jobs so they need something to do....

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Ah well, someone had to tell you the bad news.

For everyone who comments on this thread there are probably 100's of others who stay well clear because of you. 

You take the word of your childhood lawyer friend yet I could snap my fingers and find lawyers that say the complete opposite. 

Comparing the EPL situation to the SPL is wrong and using that as your case against us shows you up as the imposter you really are.

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

In Italy Juventus are one point clear with 12 games to go.

Do you just hand them the title?

Not a chance in hell for me.

And that’s it in a nutshell.

Who would decide yes and no in different leagues?

UEFA can’t just say “decide amongst yourselves” as the competitions would be devalued.

When you throw in Spain too then no way Uefa interject in leagues.

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Why? The rules state that Partick Thistle are bottom of the championship according to your lawyer friend who you trust.

Why should Partick Thistle get a playoff through a rule that doesnt exist, yet we should deny ICT a playoff which is in the rules.

They do but there are an unequal number of games played by the sides and Partick could overtake them by winning that game - that said, I do expect Partick will go down on the basis they are tenth in the Championship.

I'm not saying the rules provide for a playoff for Thistle and Qots but that my own opinion is that would be the fairest way given the imbalance in games played. That's what we're all complaining about isn't it, doing what's fair?

Its also why I've said that I think the SPFL should (but wont) pay St. Johnstone the prize money for finishing sixth - they have a game in hand on Hibs and could have overtaken them.

Inverness are being denied entry to a competition which has neither kicked off or been scheduled.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

For everyone who comments on this thread there are probably 100's of others who stay well clear because of you. 

You take the word of your childhood lawyer friend yet I could snap my fingers and find lawyers that say the complete opposite. 

Comparing the EPL situation to the SPL is wrong and using that as your case against us shows you up as the imposter you really are.

Then feel free to do so.

100s of posters who steer away because I've posted? Away not talk pish. Where are they on all the other threads?

I've not compared the situations. The case is made solely on what is in the SPFL rules. Nothing to do with what any other league are doing.

You asked specifically if any other leagues were about to crown champions despite their season not being completed. There's no comparison there.

Archived