SSB meltdown thread

mrmojorisin

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We have a really good argument for it which I’ve just realised. 

hagi could be away, there loanees could be away, players quarantined etc etc, aren’t the government saying the peak is 13 weeks away? 

Guy on Joe Rogan who seemed to know his stuff said he expects this to go into July or August I believe.

The SPFL have to treat all clubs equally, every Club will have players and staff they will still have to pay during this shutdown and some of them won't be able to afford to keep paying them into an extended season and can't expect out of contract players to stay.

Will the SPFL really be willing to let some of the smaller clubs possibly go into administration or face legal action from clubs? Will they pay that price to give the taigs their title? Wouldn't surprise me

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Amato said:

Heard that. I think it was Willie Miller who said "we all know celtic and Dundee Utd will win the leagues" then went on to talk about the only difficulty being relegation. 

Aye no bother, we've still to play them twice and have a game in hand. I'm not conceding anything yet as much as it's unlikely.

Consensus on Sportsound seems to be finish the season even if it has to be in a few months time. Shorten next season. Have the off-season now and play the end of this season followed by the new season immediately with no break.

Typical mentality ,let’s only think of the tarriers ,let’s not look at the practicality of it ,

This season will end during a transfer window ,a window where some players will have moved on out of contract or sold to make up for lost revenue 

they don’t take into consideration the whole of the SPFL having to fall into line with this farcical plan 

Believe it or not there are still bears out there who believe there is any pro tarrier bias in this shitehole ,surely the last of them the penny will drop with this bullshit 

Wait and see how many other countries come out with similar ,bet there isn’t a single one 

21 minutes ago, Amato said:

Heard that. I think it was Willie Miller who said "we all know celtic and Dundee Utd will win the leagues" then went on to talk about the only difficulty being relegation. 

Aye no bother, we've still to play them twice and have a game in hand. I'm not conceding anything yet as much as it's unlikely.

Consensus on Sportsound seems to be finish the season even if it has to be in a few months time. Shorten next season. Have the off-season now and play the end of this season followed by the new season immediately with no break.

The narrative will be set for their govern body to try to manipulate the rule book to gift them a title. End of the day Rangers could be only 4 points away from them,  no normal country would make that dead cert.

Listen to these cunts defend Lennon by telling us what other managers would or wouldn't say without even asking them

When the only other manager who commented on this is in the same situation as Lennon and he said almost opposite of what Lennon said

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Typical mentality ,let’s only think of the tarriers ,let’s not look at the practicality of it ,

This season will end during a transfer window ,a window where some players will have moved on out of contract or sold to make up for lost revenue 

they don’t take into consideration the whole of the SPFL having to fall into line with this farcical plan 

Believe it or not there are still bears out there who believe there is any pro tarrier bias in this shitehole ,surely the last of them the penny will drop with this bullshit 

Wait and see how many other countries come out with similar ,bet there isn’t a single one 

They are forgetting that in July, August and September it will still be here.

It isn't due to peak for about another 3 months.

They couldn't possibly put a plan like that into place, as it's going to be One day at a time for the foreseeable future 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Why did put himself in the position of giving a press conference, he should have cancelled it. 

That’s what that heinous club do, you could ask Why they covered up abuse and the answer would be the same it’s what they do/are. You should know that.

36 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

When taigs are raiding the soap shelves in Asda and creating a shortage, then they are capable of anything. Taking into acoount that the soap will never see outside it's packaging. 

Then there's the toilet rolls. Just who the fuck are they trying to kid?

Asda .full of taigs . From top to bottom . Everytime i go into one . The place is infested with them 

29 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

And no one has mentioned the betting Companies . Does anyone believe they will be paying out if the scum were given the title . Or any other fixed result 

No chance . They will go with returning all live  bets . On the basis of null and void 

I might even have this shite.  Been in bed since Sunday, high fever, cough, sore throat and head,, was so out of it at one point I didn't even know if I was awake or asleep,,, could hear voices and noises in the room that werent there ffs.

I have not been abroad,  but I did take the mrs to Newcastle airport on Thurs and stand in check in que for 2 hrs surrounded by arab and asians using it as a connecting flight,, a lot of them wearing the masks.

Despite feeling shitey,, coming on here for a min and reading about them fuckers ,,, has cheared me up a great deal.  WATP.   

1 minute ago, stevotrueblue said:

I might even have this shite.  Been in bed since Sunday, high fever, cough, sore throat and head,, was so out of it at one point I didn't even know if I was awake or asleep,,, could hear voices and noises in the room that werent there ffs.

I have not been abroad,  but I did take the mrs to Newcastle airport on Thurs and stand in check in que for 2 hrs surrounded by arab and asians using it as a connecting flight,, a lot of them wearing the masks.

Despite feeling shitey,, coming on here for a min and reading about them fuckers ,,, has cheared me up a great deal.  WATP.   

Get well soon bud 👍

52 minutes ago, Amato said:

All to suit the bheasts . I don't think most clubs would entertain this thankfully

10 minutes ago, Zetland said:

babn: The unluckiest, lucky person, I know! 😂

Got the Leverkusen game for half the stub price, sat next to 2 auld geezers that where top class. 

raised money for our heroes, and seen us under the lights. 

you say unlucky, I say privileged.  

Archived