Aberdeen on the brink

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

At lest your honest Jim .Wouldn’t give him too much praise though.He is already on record for saying “ he is better than us all ,on here “  

Not all, just some. At least accurately quote me if you're going to have a wee whine. 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Fuck me, you're bitching because I called him 'yer man'? 😂

Where did you manage to pull gloating from? By pointing out we're  just at risk as the likes of Aberdeen and Hearts at facing a serious financial problem if this goes on any real length of time?

Fuck, here we go with the 'never a Rangers man' pish.

Obviously every true Rangers man has every intimate detail memorised of some bloke none of had heard of until a week ago and has quickly vanished like snow aff a dyke.

The thing is we can’t even discuss other teams,an have a wee gloat,but you have to come in an blow it out of the water with your know all pish. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Board title: RangersMedia

Thread title :  Aberdeen on brink.

Board title states it's for Rangers Media members discussions.

Thread title differentiates as to what discussion is taking place under that heading.

The fact that we are discussing the financial brink of a team in our league does not disqualify any discussion as it involves Rangers indirectly.

Even with your tiny brain, the reality  of football talk involves every team we play or have played, otherwise what would we talk about ???????  Certainly not your taigcasts.

Just now, bornabear said:

Thread title :  Aberdeen on brink.

Board title states it's for Rangers Media members discussions.

Thread title differentiates as to what discussion is taking place under that heading.

The fact that we are discussing the financial brink of a team in our league does not disqualify any discussion as it involves Rangers indirectly.

Even with your tiny brain, the reality  of football talk involves every team we play or have played, otherwise what would we talk about ???????  Certainly not your taigcasts.

Well said mate 👍

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not all, just some. At least accurately quote me if you're going to have a wee whine. 

That will never help your cause either.  I think you thrive on the negative attention. Narcissist comes to mind.

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:mutley:

Annnnnd .......... next topic please .... as this thread is now in the process of being thoroughly fucked over by the usual hand wringers and doom merchants.

🇬🇧

Not read it mate, had an idea we would get the but we all need to help each other and band together shite. 

23 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Wouldn’t be laughing too hard at the news. 

Every club in Scotland is on the brink bar maybe celtic but this will still have a significant impact on them. 

There will be no football & therefore no income until at the very earliest August, but almost certainly will be later. Our monthly wage bill is in the region of £3.5-4m. That’s scary. 

We’d have ST money coming in from mid-late April normally but there is no prospect of that given Nobody knows what the season might look like. 

It needs external support, either shareholders, government or other finance providers or a lot of clubs wont survive. 

Rangers will be fine. Am sure at some point we'll ask staff to take a reduction.

Our finances have been looked at and studied to the final penny.

Yet hearts can't go a week without needing players to take a cut 

Aberdeen a fortnight before they are potentially in bother

My question is this why have we so many "top" clubs in Scotland that close to the edge yet our club are the only ones looked at?

Hearts build a stand that was 12million over budget

Aberdeen are knocking back 4-5million for McKenna but can't go a fortnight with no income.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Rangers will be fine. Am sure at some point we'll ask staff to take a reduction.

Our finances have been looked at and studied to the final penny.

Yet hearts can't go a week without needing players to take a cut 

Aberdeen a fortnight before they are potentially in bother

My question is this why have we so many "top" clubs in Scotland that close to the edge yet our club are the only ones looked at?

Hearts build a stand that was 12million over budget

Aberdeen are knocking back 4-5million for McKenna but can't go a fortnight with no income.

If they ask me for my ST money and I’ve got it they can have it. 
I’ll worry about what kind of season we can expect come August. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I hope everyone that can do it does as you do.

Rangers fans always step up, unmatched anywhere. 👍

Aye for me its no about the season if the board come and ask I'll pay to help the club.

Aberdeen already have season tickets on sale apparently

11 minutes ago, RAFREG said:

The thing is we can’t even discuss other teams,an have a wee gloat,but you have to come in an blow it out of the water with your know all pish. 

Blow it out the water? Aye because our finances are absolutely irrelevant just now. 

It seems a bit like gloating  that your neighbours house is on fire, as yours is already starting to go up too. 

Forgive me for not gloating when we could very well be in a similar position very quickly. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Aye for me its no about the season if the board come and ask I'll pay to help the club.

Aberdeen already have season tickets on sale apparently

Thats a bold move. Do you know if they were on sale before this all started here?If this drags on for months, that may end up costing a lot. 

celtic apparently put theirs on sale just days before the shutdown and - given there were already suggestions that there would be serious problem caused by this - putting them on sale could seriously come back to fuck them.

The response of a true Ranger Supporter and there are many of us.

The 2012 spirit which raised its head to protect the heritage of our Fathers, Grandfather's and Great Grandfathers

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Blow it out the water? Aye because our finances are absolutely irrelevant just now. 

It seems a bit like gloating  that your neighbours house is on fire, as yours is already starting to go up too. 

Forgive me for not gloating when we could very well be in a similar position very quickly. 

You totally ignore the point of the thread Aberdeen on the brink  to push your know all opinion  down our throats. Always hijacking threads for your own attention  seeking.
Please just give it a rest and let us keep threads on track. If you want to discuss Rangers finances start your own thread. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Thats a bold move. Do you know if they were on sale before this all started here?If this drags on for months, that may end up costing a lot. 

celtic apparently put theirs on sale just days before the shutdown and - given there were already suggestions that there would be serious problem caused by this - putting them on sale could seriously come back to fuck them.

I got it from here mate

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=45452&st=0

Just now, RAFREG said:

You totally ignore the point of the thread Aberdeen on the brink., to push your know all options down our throats. Always hijacking threads for your own attention  seeking.
Please just give it a rest and let us keep threads on track. If you want to discuss Rangers finances start your own thread. 

The point is to gloat about a situation which we might face very soon. 

Archived