Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

45 minutes ago, Canabear said:

And if in going after the SPFL we discover/uncover that CFC have infiltrated , coerced , bribed their way into the hierarchy of Scottish Football and ran it to suit their own shady agenda then so be it and we take them down as well at the same time and expose them for what they are or appear to be?

Just asking by the way.

You never know...

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Cmon ta fk at least cut and paste 

quoting a taig site is worthy of a ban ffs

youre lucky I’m not a mod 😀

I've already been chastised for it, as I said previously no paper mentioned who Doncaster was talking to, I posted the link as proof that I read it was Hamilton. My bad, I apologise for my posting error. It won't happen again.

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I've already been chastised for it, as I said previously no paper mentioned who Doncaster was talking to, I posted the link as proof that I read it was Hamilton. My bad, I apologise for my posting error. It won't happen again.

Naughty step for 1 hour:angrywillie:

43 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Totally agree but the title shouldn’t be a valid title it’s a default title and needs to be announced and recorded as such.

They  have not won 9 titles iar.

They won't give a fuck, there will be a big flag outside the paedo dome with "9 in a row" about an hour before it is announced.

14 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

A few hail Mary’s for you 😂 at least go back and edit out the site 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

A few hail Mary’s for you 😂 at least go back and edit out the site 

I've already done that. Maybe you can all delete it out of your quote while I go do my 1hr on the naughty step :p:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic 

The Guardian

Uefa tells European leagues to determine placings 'on sporting merit'

• No penalties for failure to finish seasons normally
  • Scotland now expected to draw a line under 2019-20

Uefa has confirmed national leagues will not be banned from European competition if they cancel their seasons and must decide for themselves how to determine final placings “based on sporting merit”. The emergency rules were announced after a meeting of Uefa’s executive committee and mark a stark shift in approach from European football’s governing body. The top line remains a “strong recommendation” to finish the season, and even suggests a preference for adopting a different format, such as a play-off, before cancelling. But as the coronavirus crisis deepens there is an acceptance that national competitions – with Scotland and the Netherlands foremost among them – are facing extraordinary circumstances. 

Uefa has laid out two primary conditions under which it would accept the abandonment of a league. The first would involve being instructed to do so by a government, which is the case in the Netherlands; the second is “insurmountable economic problems”. Uefa’s announcement cites a request from Scottish football authorities for clarity on the rules. The Scottish Premiership is now expected to bring its season to an end. In a statement Uefa said: “The ideal scenario, should the pandemic situation permit it, is to have the currently suspended domestic competitions completed ... in their original format.

Should this outcome not be possible, it would be preferable that suspended domestic competitions would restart with a different format in a manner which would still facilitate clubs to qualify on sporting merit.” The statement goes on, however: “While using best efforts to complete the domestic competitions, national associations and/or leagues might have legitimate reasons to prematurely terminate their domestic competitions.”

Uefa then requests that, if terminated leagues are to submit clubs to European competition in the 2021-22 season, they do so “based on sporting merit”, determining final placings “on objective, transparent and non-discriminatory principles”. While leaving open some flexibility, the recommendation would seem to encourage a solution where an incomplete league table is organised on a points-per-game basis. Uefa says it reserves the right to refuse nations or clubs to compete in the Champions League and Europa League if these criteria have not been met. It stipulates a further reason for termination that may be acceptable; namely if it has been done on “the basis of any other legitimate public health reasons”.

This final clause will be interpreted by some as leaving open the possibility for even the biggest leagues to stop their seasons should the pandemic not allow a safe resumption of competition. Uefa also announced it would be advancing €70m (£61.2m) from its “national team competition revenues” to clubs which released players for the European qualifiers and the Nations League. It was also confirmed that the men’s European Championship will retain the name Euro 2020 despite having been rescheduled for the following year.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/23/uefa-european-leagues-to-determine-placings-on-sporting-merit

11 minutes ago, Malvern said:

They won't give a fuck, there will be a big flag outside the paedo dome with "9 in a row" about an hour before it is announced.

Remember the years of 'you're not Rangers anymore'? Time we upped the anti over this 'title',everyday,everywhere 😉

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Remember the years of 'you're not Rangers anymore'? Time we upped the anti over this 'title',everyday,everywhere 😉

I am quite enjoying clubs shouting paedo at them most games.

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I've already done that. Maybe you can all delete it out of your quote while I go do my 1hr on the naughty step :p:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic 

The Guardian

Uefa tells European leagues to determine placings 'on sporting merit'

• No penalties for failure to finish seasons normally
  • Scotland now expected to draw a line under 2019-20

Uefa has confirmed national leagues will not be banned from European competition if they cancel their seasons and must decide for themselves how to determine final placings “based on sporting merit”. The emergency rules were announced after a meeting of Uefa’s executive committee and mark a stark shift in approach from European football’s governing body. The top line remains a “strong recommendation” to finish the season, and even suggests a preference for adopting a different format, such as a play-off, before cancelling. But as the coronavirus crisis deepens there is an acceptance that national competitions – with Scotland and the Netherlands foremost among them – are facing extraordinary circumstances. 

Uefa has laid out two primary conditions under which it would accept the abandonment of a league. The first would involve being instructed to do so by a government, which is the case in the Netherlands; the second is “insurmountable economic problems”. Uefa’s announcement cites a request from Scottish football authorities for clarity on the rules. The Scottish Premiership is now expected to bring its season to an end. In a statement Uefa said: “The ideal scenario, should the pandemic situation permit it, is to have the currently suspended domestic competitions completed ... in their original format.

Should this outcome not be possible, it would be preferable that suspended domestic competitions would restart with a different format in a manner which would still facilitate clubs to qualify on sporting merit.” The statement goes on, however: “While using best efforts to complete the domestic competitions, national associations and/or leagues might have legitimate reasons to prematurely terminate their domestic competitions.”

Uefa then requests that, if terminated leagues are to submit clubs to European competition in the 2021-22 season, they do so “based on sporting merit”, determining final placings “on objective, transparent and non-discriminatory principles”. While leaving open some flexibility, the recommendation would seem to encourage a solution where an incomplete league table is organised on a points-per-game basis. Uefa says it reserves the right to refuse nations or clubs to compete in the Champions League and Europa League if these criteria have not been met. It stipulates a further reason for termination that may be acceptable; namely if it has been done on “the basis of any other legitimate public health reasons”.

This final clause will be interpreted by some as leaving open the possibility for even the biggest leagues to stop their seasons should the pandemic not allow a safe resumption of competition. Uefa also announced it would be advancing €70m (£61.2m) from its “national team competition revenues” to clubs which released players for the European qualifiers and the Nations League. It was also confirmed that the men’s European Championship will retain the name Euro 2020 despite having been rescheduled for the following year.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/23/uefa-european-leagues-to-determine-placings-on-sporting-merit

I did to a small edit to it 😂

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Should we post links to. Ill Phil etc? And if people don't like it just dont open it? 

SH posted what she thought was appropriate at the time,nobody died ffs,Maybe we should ban all screenshots and pics,gifs and anything else concerning THEM,ya f**king clampet.

Ach well that’s that then anybody surprised at the outcome or expecting anything different are wired to the moon. 

Same with all the shite about bringing every cunt down and cleansing Scottish football, nothing will change maybe a face here or there but the outcome will be the same, replaced by like minded and the joke that is Scottish football will trundle on giving the papes everything they want. 

To many people getting hyped up and excited thinking this is our moment 

threads a bit of a  riddy now tbh

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

SH posted what she thought was appropriate at the time,nobody died ffs,Maybe we should ban all screenshots and pics,gifs and anything else concerning THEM,ya f**king clampet.

Oooo get her

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ach well that’s that then anybody surprised at the outcome or expecting anything different are wired to the moon. 

Same with all the shite about bringing every cunt down and cleansing Scottish football, nothing will change maybe a face here or there but the outcome will be the same, replaced by like minded and the joke that is Scottish football will trundle on giving the papes everything they want. 

We can only live in hope mate. A lot of people have more time to come on the site and discuss this shite that is going on. I won’t knock anyone for putting out info. SH has apologized for the taig link which a lot of us never opened anyway.  Just think we need to keep the head here as far as bringing the cunts down. Our quiet stance has defo got them worried. 👍👍🇬🇧🇬🇧

39 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The term "sporting merit" replacing "sporting integrity" is sickening.

Agreed. 

Rumpole of the Bailey himself would find it near impossible to produce decisive definition of what constitutes 'sporting merit' or who should benefit from it. However, they'll likely get away with it. As said previously if they're called as 'winners',  the reality is they're winners of hee haw while outstanding fixtures remain incomplete. Its degenerated into pure farce.

16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Bang on mate, everything pretty much seems irrelevant until we take some sort of action which doesn’t seem forthcoming, yet the hype in here is still ridiculous. Folk need a day off 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Totally agree but the title shouldn’t be a valid title it’s a default title and needs to be announced and recorded as such.

They  have not won 9 titles iar.

Good luck with that.

Archived