Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

See the Scottish media trying to play this down already, highlighting Rangers fan MP called for the enquiry. 

Rangers have a good reputation worldwide so it's hard to establish whether they're having a dig or saying this is a big club, wanting big answers and an MP who agrees.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Rangers have a good reputation worldwide so it's hard to establish whether they're having a dig or saying this is a big club, wanting big answers and an MP who agrees.

There's no doubting the SMSM agenda SH,BLUE = BAD, GREEN = GREAT 😞

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

There's no doubting the SMSM agenda SH,BLUE = BAD, GREEN = GREAT 😞

It looks that way. I do believe that the media is starting to turn with the side stories of Desmond's tax. Then there's info coming out about player tax dodges and questions that are not being answered..

6 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Just seeing this for the first time. Why do you think the info is going to come out now?

Imho, clubs have had enough of the bullying and corruption that benefits only one team. They want to reclaim the integrity of the game and make it something to be proud of.

22 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I really do feel this is going to grow arms and legs

I think they'll get fucked for the child abuse stuff now  too much heat on them with that. Doubt anything will come of the tax stuff though, they've got too many friends within HMRC. 

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We ain't after paedo fc. Our only aim is the SPFL.

I agree. SPFL is where the corruption is centred.

I think Alex Thompson did enough to highlight the dodgy stuff going on at cfc, and Desmond brought the media attention on himself with the Tax man looking through is books.

18 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think Rangers have their hands on info that will put cfc at the centre of the biggest scandal ever seen in Scottish football. 

To be fair, I think it would only be the second biggest scandal ever seen in Scottish football...

They're already trying to bury the first.

11 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

My hope is we are kicking in doors in the corridors of UEFA's headquarters,armed to the teeth with the list ongoing by @Sweetheart

:tu:

As long as we have proper PPE .... including positive pressure breathing apparatus Scotty mate ....... as the stench and corruption in their headquarters are as deadly as Covid-19 itself ..... :p:

🇬🇧

If the final report has been sent to Liewell for vetting, the only defence he will try is “wisnae just us”.

They have so many of their coaches in jail now, denial is not an option so they’ll try to make out it was a widespread problem.

Archived