Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Brought up Private Eye at just the right time too. Gets the idea in there that McLennan's not impartial without allowing the whole thing to come across as a Rangers-sellic issue, which it might have done, or have been easy to paint as such, if he'd come out with that stuff earlier. Nicely done. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Tell you one thing though I hope after all this we’ve not saved Hearts. I’m genuinely buzzing they cunts are about to die.

Especially the posters on their forum that posted ‘Hearts should take their relegation and not do a sevco’. Whatever the fuck that even means! 😂

By not doing a sevco maybe the mean not filling any stadiums they visit in the lower leagues. 

Just now, B1872 said:

Tell you one thing though I hope after all this we’ve not saved Hearts. I’m genuinely buzzing they cunts are about to die.

Especially the posters on their forum that posted ‘Hearts should take their relegation and not do a sevco’. Whatever the fuck that even means! 😂

We ain't here to turn around the resolution or stop the league getting called etc. Hearts are getting relegated, Dundee Utd are coming up, the tarriers are getting their tainted title. We are here for the heads of every incompetent member of SPFL staff.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Increasingly becoming 'not a great look' for anyone voting against an investigation. Certain clubs must be squirming.

Agree but the 4 who will make sure it doesn't happen will not be squirming enough. Hopefully it gets us nearer the 22 club mark to make it look damning enough.

7 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Wonderful,  isn't it?

Nice to have a board come across as having a bit of nous and craft. Can't remember when that was last the case.

Just now, KingKirk said:

I think king walked away completely because he new this was coming. 

Don't let your mind wander now. This only came about because the SPFL made a rip roaring cunt out of a resolution. Park and the board along with Graham seized the moment to strike. And strike fucking well they have!

14 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

It most certainly will be spun bud.

When this is finally put to bed, the blatant corruption, coercion,  bullying etc. How will history judge all the hate filled commentators, "pundits", clubs, "journalists" et al who tried to pour water over, belittle the blatant wrongdoing, governance of our game?

Hell mend them.

Iv often thought what today’s times will be reported about in 20 years time ,and at the same time thought the cabal was untouchable and could see no end to their fenian bastard control they had all bases covered 

But it has been exposed ,everybody has known for a long time that the governance has been unhealthy ,now its crumbling its sweeter than I had ever hoped 

Cunts like Jackson still have many years left to try and earn a living how will cunts like him squirm out of this with any professional credibility 

6 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Agree but the 4 who will make sure it doesn't happen will not be squirming enough. Hopefully it gets us nearer the 22 club mark to make it look damning enough.

Really the only ones that should have a dilemma now are sellic and clubs with SPFL board appointees, especially Brechin, Alloa and Dunfermline. The rest should be wanting to keep themselves clean now. Get on the right side of history. 

Whether they will is another matter.

58 minutes ago, beararse said:

Park on Doncaster and a McKenzie:

’We cannot control what other individuals do. We are confident in our position. We have not defamed or libelled anyone.

If they do decide to take action I’m sure, given their concerns for the member clubs’ money, they’ll fund the action as individuals.‘

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Oooffftttt 🤣🤣👊🏻

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The EGM is clearly not the endgame for the club. Sure Robertson alluded to that in his interviews when he talked about not getting enough votes in the EGM. The board aren't short sighted at all in this.

Iv no doubt the EGM will fail ,system is loaded against its success ,good for me ,drag this thing out as long as possible to get that snake head ,get it to a court and end that bastard Lieswell 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Iv often thought what today’s times will be reported about in 20 years time ,and at the same time thought the cabal was untouchable and could see no end to their fenian bastard control they had all bases covered 

But it has been exposed ,everybody has known for a long time that the governance has been unhealthy ,now its crumbling its sweeter than I had ever hoped 

Cunts like Jackson still have many years left to try and earn a living how will cunts like him squirm out of this with any professional credibility 

Rangers bad...........jobs a good un. 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think king walked away completely because he new this was coming. 

Somebody knew something could be coming, how many people questioned the timing of his exit? Has worked a treat so far 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Thought we had taken our foot off the gas about 10 days ago but we have played a blinder here.

Gave they cunts enough rope and they’ve hung themselves.

Archived