Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

14 minutes ago, beararse said:

Park on Doncaster and a McKenzie:

’We cannot control what other individuals do. We are confident in our position. We have not defamed or libelled anyone.

If they do decide to take action I’m sure, given their concerns for the member clubs’ money, they’ll fund the action as individuals.‘

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

In other words, I back my mouth up with my money, you should do the same.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of weeks ago a good few certain posters couldn't help themselves but build this up as one big epic failure and be left feeling embarrassed!!!

We may or may not get the votes required through the old pals act but by fuck we are intent in slamming a big fuck off wrecking ball right through their house of cards

DP offering to pay for any investigation should find out what clubs are genuinely bought and paid for.....nowhere to hide now for a lot of these clubs....it's at no cost whatsoever to the members so it really should be a no brainer now.

They’ll try find some legal loophole that says he can’t pay for it and it’s got to be done by them or some pish, they’re so incompetent and in the shite right now that they’ll struggle though, get it up you cunts 

25 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

"Perhaps this is a question he could answer the next time he sits down to do a Q&A with himself."

I will sleep well tonight. What a sentence!

I’m sure it’s a play on words as I read something similar last week but it’s a brilliant line that needed said again, and again and again 😂😂

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

They’ll try find some legal loophole that says he can’t pay for it and it’s got to be done by them or some pish, they’re so incompetent and in the shite right now that they’ll struggle though, get it up you cunts 

How can it be independent if Rangers pay for it?”

Will be the tone in the media until the EGM. 

That would show them up for what they are ....corrupt 

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Very succinctly put mate :lol:

18 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Can we dare to think along this line???

If this whole thing gets blown up and exposes the worst for the worst, Just imagine those cunts having the titles and cups stripped since 2012. How monumentally excellent would that be. :mutley:

We are miles and miles away from that mate 

The SFA are corrupt and we need to be careful not to get ahead of ourselves here 

One step at a time 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The SFA are corrupt and we need to be careful not to get ahead of ourselves here 

One step at a time 

I'm just thinking Karma. They cunts brough title stripping up, would be wonderful if it came back and bit them in the arse big time.

Plus, i'm now also a few sherbets in. Seen as its a good day 

Just now, esquire8 said:

This full transcript at 7am is going to be something else. Thought it was strange having a Bennett video up at the time this morning but it seems Graham has found a primetime release slot.

Aye I woke up early and saw that this video had been released and was like wtf? I was up late last night so how have I missed this 😂

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

One step at a time 

The aim and only aim is the SPFL. All focus is on that. No surrender.

12 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Aye bud they’ll try and change the goalposts and worm their way out of it. However I don’t see our club letting them off with it. They’re fucked! My only worry is what damage will they try and cause before they get ousted.

Current mood mate 😂😂 just loving life tbh 

Our rancid "media" were banging on about a "smoking gun" relentlessly over the last few weeks, trying to dampen the impact when we eventually provided our "dossier"

Fucking Howitser more like.

The multitude of rancid haters in this country are running out of places to hide.

Karma is indeed a bitch.

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Aye I woke up early and saw that this video had been released and was like wtf? I was up late last night so how have I missed this 😂

Because you were pished? 

Archived