Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kplfishtank said:

Most big English teams have these schemes to access all things , was always going to happen. From memory I think Man City is £35 but if you are a ST holder you get it free. 

With Palace you have to have a membership before you can buy a ST. Everything is then built in through the points system in the membership from merchandise through to buying beer in the ground. 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

With Palace you have to have a membership before you can buy a ST. Everything is then built in through the points system in the membership from merchandise through to buying beer in the ground. 

Don’t mind going to Palace it’s a good day out. 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yeah I go down to 2/3 games a year and usually one of the northern away games with them. Had a few of the boys I go with over in Porto 

Are HF Tarriers? Sure I remember reading that they took somebody’s flag due to it being Rangers/Palace.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Are HF Tarriers? Sure I remember reading that they took somebody’s flag due to it being Rangers/Palace.

I’ve found typically that most have leaning towards us with a few exceptions. There’s usually a couple of Rangers/Palace flags in their away ends across England 

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’ve found typically that most have leaning towards us with a few exceptions. There’s usually a couple of Rangers/Palace flags in their away ends across England 

Aye, seems like that through Twitter etc, was a wee specky gimp in the Feyenoord end against us greeting about Ajax flags/chants which was hilarious.

On 28/06/2020 at 11:22, Louden_Greg said:

There isn’t one person. It was a multi department collaborative process that used industry experts to help form it. 
A club our size having a membership was an inevitability. 

Sorry, I had missed your response.    I welcome a membership scheme because I have lobbied Rangers directors for years to initiate such a scheme.  The difference with my idea was that it should represent every fan and be free to ST holders with a reasonable cost to others.     The current board have made excellent progress in my opinion but this MyGers scheme is not  a good set-up as it will exclude a lot of fans due to the cost.  MyGers and Club 1872 both miss the mark .    Club 1872 doesn't represent  most of the fan-base and MyGers will also prevent many joining due to the cost, particularly for families.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

40k renewed

Superb from the fans

Love how people always say shite like, "news like this is always released at St renewal time so we renew" 

It's bullshit and doing the fans a disservice tbh. We are probably the most loyal support in the land. We don't need gimmicks or any other bullshit to renew thon season tickets 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Love how people always say shite like, "news like this is always released at St renewal time so we renew" 

It's bullshit and doing the fans a disservice tbh. We are probably the most loyal support in the land. We don't need gimmicks or any other bullshit to renew thon season tickets 

Exactly. The other lot have had to extend the deadline and release pr about players saying how good their atmosphere is. 

Joined MyGers today and joined the season ticket waiting list looking for a single seat in either Sandy Jardine Rear or Club Deck. With renewals at 40k right now what do you reckon the chances are I manage to snag one, and do you know when they'll start offering to folks on the waiting list?

Cheers all.

2 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Joined MyGers today and joined the season ticket waiting list looking for a single seat in either Sandy Jardine Rear or Club Deck. With renewals at 40k right now what do you reckon the chances are I manage to snag one, and do you know when they'll start offering to folks on the waiting list?

Cheers all.

Did the slo ever confirm how the waiting list was going to be worked through. I seen him say last week that it didn't matter how quickly you signed up to it as it wasn't first come first served on the list. Is that all gonna come down to these mygers points how far up the list you are?

Archived