Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

9 minutes ago, Steakbake said:

I haven't got an e-mail for my season ticket  yet.

Can anyone clarify if you can still apply for non-season ticket home games (domestic cups) , european home games  , travel club  and semi finals and finals  through your season ticket application as i have zero interest in the MyGers pish ?

My gers for everything bar non ST home games mate 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

From what I can see it's only non season ticket home games and friendlies that are the 2 options, everything else must be membership 

Thanks mate!

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

My gers for everything bar non ST home games mate 

Thanks pal  -  changed days for me as normally i would have just applied for everything !

Just now, Steakbake said:

Thanks pal  -  changed days for me as normally i would have just applied for everything !

It's becoming tougher mate. If it wasn't for the waen I'd a told them to ram the MyGers thing especially at 50 quid when this season they couldve offered us it for 0 or at a fraction of the cost. I don't mind helping the club out with ST money etc as it's needed for the running of the club but this member scheme just seems to be a money maker for the club and not much else 

Hi, for anyone that renewed via option 3 on the email link - did you get any email confirmation of payment? I never received any email confirmation paying via the email link and when I log into my Rangers account, nothing showing in purchase history and season ticket sitting in basket.  Cheers

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's becoming tougher mate. If it wasn't for the waen I'd a told them to ram the MyGers thing especially at 50 quid when this season they couldve offered us it for 0 or at a fraction of the cost. I don't mind helping the club out with ST money etc as it's needed for the running of the club but this member scheme just seems to be a money maker for the club and not much else 

Totally agree mate  - it's just a personal decision to sack the away games now that the MyGers thing won'T be happening for me .

1 minute ago, Steakbake said:

Totally agree mate  - it's just a personal decision to sack the away games now that the MyGers thing won'T be happening for me .

I think but maybe I'm wrong here that fucks you for travel club and semis and finals 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think but maybe I'm wrong here that fucks you for travel club and semis and finals 

Suppose that could be an issue right enough so i may have to review this😁

43 minutes ago, Steakbake said:

I haven't got an e-mail for my season ticket  yet.

Can anyone clarify if you can still apply for non-season ticket home games (domestic cups) , european home games  , travel club  and semi finals and finals  through your season ticket application as i have zero interest in the MyGers pish ?

You can apply for all those things bar the travel club mate , semi finals and finals the MYGers get first dibs then bears like yourself will be next , wee example of the cup finals and finals buying or ballot priority below 

68BE8C7E-06A4-4932-930F-FEB71EAFBEFD.png

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Just travel club mate , cccs only can sign up for semi and finals as per but will only get a chance after MYGers sale or ballot 

ST renewed and MyGers paid for. 

£40 with the potential of another £25 off, so potentially £15 for everything isn’t bad imo considering travel club was £20. 

Will hold off absolutely slaughtering the club until I see how this MyGers works over the course of a season. 

39 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It’s all it is mate 

33 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

You can apply for all those things bar the travel club mate , semi finals and finals the MYGers get first dibs then bears like yourself will be next , wee example of the cup finals and finals buying or ballot priority below 

68BE8C7E-06A4-4932-930F-FEB71EAFBEFD.png

Thanks Cedrick  - my research skills could be better😁

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Two I know are giving up their STs now.

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not good mate, sounds like you might have lost your seat

It's ok I know exactly where it is.

A guy from Dundee contacted me, it's something to do with a firewall.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

😂, nae bother mate 

Im Fuckin confused mate. Do I renew my season ticket in one go then join this MYGers thing so I get tickets for home cup and Euro games and semi finals/finals ? I don't go to away games 

20 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Im Fuckin confused mate. Do I renew my season ticket in one go then join this MYGers thing so I get tickets for home cup and Euro games and semi finals/finals ? I don't go to away games 

The way I’m reading it mate you can do all that thru the current continuous credit scheme , I think they took it off the online renew coz it was causing confusing , we’ve to go back in and sign up to that at a later date 

so 😂, you can sign up for the current cccs scheme ,that will include all home games and priority for semi finals and finals for no fee and not join the membership scheme but the only thing is MYGers members will get priority for semi finals and finals then cccs will be balloted with what tickets left 

the way I see it mate in your case if you join MYGers it’s basically £40 to be ahead of cccs lads for semi finals and finals that we might not even reach 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The way I’m reading it mate you can do all that thru the current continuous credit scheme , I think they took it off the online renew coz it was causing confusing , we’ve to go back in and sign up to that at a later date 

so 😂, you can sign up for the current cccs scheme ,that will include all home games and priority for semi finals and finals for no fee and not join the membership scheme but the only thing is MYGers members will get priority for semi finals and finals then cccs will be balloted with what tickets left 

the way I see it mate in your case if you join MYGers it’s basically £40 to be ahead off cccs lads for semi finals and finals that we might not even reach 

Thanks for explaining it mate much appreciated. I'll renew and pay by bank transfer next week then sign up for cccs. I won't bother with MYGers. I'm a  fuckin dinosaur that's used to going to the ticket office and paying by cash !!! 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Thanks for explaining it mate much appreciated. I'll renew and pay by bank transfer next week then sign up for cccs. I won't bother with MYGers. I'm a  fuckin dinosaur that's used to going to the ticket office and paying by cash !!! 

😂, Nae bother mate 👍🏻

Archived