SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Course I don't Tom. Wee problem there. My details away from this place are well known to many posters. I'm sure that if the guy who was identified by the Daily Record for a couple of years as their 'Rangers blogger', appears on podcasts which have been downloaded more than 500k times and has appeared on TV speaking about Rangers and was identified as a Rangers fan then at least somebody would be able to show that I wasn't a Rangers fan.

I'll make it easy for you. If you can find anybody with any proof that James Black, 33, from Denny isn't a Rangers fan. I'll donate £500 to the charity of your choice and the mods can delete my account - and ban any IPs associated with it.

Can't say much fairer than that.

Rangers fan or not you are one roaster of a poster and this place would be better off if you and your opinion just fucked off back to licking arse at the Record, 

5 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Rangers fan or not you are one roaster of a poster and this place would be better off if you and your opinion just fucked off back to licking arse at the Record, 

While your 176 posts in two-and-a-half years really make this a much better board.

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

Aye, the SPFL coming up with the covid story because they have to compo to Hearts is totally plausible. Let's ignore the fact that a number of St. Mirren staff have confirmed cases of Covid and instead come up with a mental conspiracy about how they are trying to delay the season starting when all the 'corruption' has been aiming for the season to start in August 1.

Maybe they were all out at a big BLM demonstration and caught it there.

Just now, EverestGers said:

I’m pretty sure you where a roaster before I was banned and changed my profile 🤷‍♂️👍

Awwww. Which banned poster are you then? Did you have a meltdown and get banned because of me? Those are my favourite ones.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Awwww. Which banned poster are you then? Did you have a meltdown and get banned because of me? Those are my favourite ones.

Who’d have a meltdown over a nobody like you.  We all know you called James Black, youve told the board umpteen times, the reality is no cunt cares. All you do is swim against the general consensus as a shit stirrer. Away n get a bird/boyfriend and maybe try getting a real job ya stoater 🤣👍

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Imagine taking pleasure in getting Rangers supporters banned from Rangers supporters’ forums.

What a fulfilling existence.

9 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

I’m pretty sure you where a roaster before I was banned and changed my profile 🤷‍♂️👍

You only managed 176 posts mate cos, like the rest of us, you can't get a word in with the argumentative scumbag.

Friday and still no word about the vote to give the SPFL 'special powers' and no word from arbitration.

Getting a strong feeling this has been a bad week for the SPFL.

"Karma could not be more of a bitch if it wore high heels and suspenders carrying a whip". A sentence I saw elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

You only managed 176 posts mate cos, like the rest of us, you can't get a word in with the argumentative scumbag.

Me posting doesn't stop you from posting. I'm not sure you've quite figured out how these forums work. Y

9 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Who’d have a meltdown over a nobody like you.  We all know you called James Black, youve told the board umpteen times, the reality is no cunt cares. All you do is swim against the general consensus as a shit stirrer. Away n get a bird/boyfriend and maybe try getting a real job ya stoater 🤣👍

😂😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Oh there's been a few.

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Friday and still no word about the vote to give the SPFL 'special powers' and no word from arbitration.

Getting a strong feeling this has been a bad week for the SPFL.

"Karma could not be more of a bitch if it wore high heels and suspenders carrying a whip". A sentence I saw elsewhere.

I kind of agree now .These fuckpig bheast lovers we have as press men would be having a field day by now otherwise 

Probably waiting on ze orders how to print the bad news and how to spin it 😀

10 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Bird/boyfriend ?  Not for that narcissistic, he's happy with his own hand.

12 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Imagine taking pleasure in getting Rangers supporters banned from Rangers supporters’ forums.

What a fulfilling existence.

It is complete madness and he is meant to be a Rangers fan too 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s no coincidence there is important news expected in this thread .You are always hovering around in this situation 

Executive powers kiboshed. No update on arbitration. There you go.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

It’s no coincidence there is important news expected in this thread .You are always hovering around in this situation 

He is best ignored. I simply scroll past his posts. Pretends to know lots but in reality knows nothing more than the rest of us.

Archived