MyGers

CR3

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

Yup, so it basically costs you the £150 pounds in tickets you missed out on this season (for which we are getting a rumoured £25 voucher) and then another £15 cash.

So £165 in total

On the bright side, when they put the price up to £65 next season they'll be 'saving' us £100 quid in return for our 'loyalty' :thumbsup:

Stinks tbh 

Pitiful from the club and no one at the club or pretending to be liaison will convince me otherwise 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Mad how ye know it will be absolute false shite before even hitting play 

Couple of young compliant “ yes “ people

All Rangers problems have gone .These 2 cape crusaders have saved the day with “My Gers” 
I’m glad I spoke with that Greg .As now I can see ,what I was so disillusioned with ,while speaking on the phone with him  

“it’s definitely not a cash grab though “ 🤔

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Can guarantee they’ll not have said “even although you’ve followed Rangers the length and breadth of Europe and Scotland for 5 years , unless you pay £50 you can forget about doing it anymore”

“once you join we’ve not got the capability to do it properly so we’ll award you 3 times a season even although there’s a fair chance you should have been at 3 away games but until we can be arsed counting  it you’ll need to miss the games 

so I’ll gee it a by , the fact Rangers try to make out this is doing us a favour is embarrassing 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Can guarantee they’ll not have said “even although you’ve followed Rangers the length and breadth of Europe and Scotland for 5 years , unless you pay £50 you can forget about doing it anymore”

“once you join we’ve got the capability to do it properly so we’ll award you 3 times a season even although there’s a fair chance you should have been at 3 away games but until we can be arsed counting  it you’ll need to miss the games 

so I’ll gee it a by , the fact Rangers try to make out this is doing us a favour is embarrassing 

It’s a massive kick in the balls for me 

We have had very little success these past few years on the pitch  .The club do very little /almost nothing to take on our enemies which is hurting us the most  ..They hire ,what seems like a couple of college dudes  that probably started supporting Rangers 4/5 years ago .And they give us all this stuff about discounts and loyalty .As long as you pay up of course .On top of a season ticket .500 quid with incoming recession looming .It’s a depressing state of affairs .After 40 odd years watching my club .I’m supposed to believe this gets you closer to Rangers 😄.Pull the other one 

I have never felt so detached from the club that  I started supporting in the 70s .Only  reason I renewed was to keep the same seat I’ve had for past 35 years .If it wasn’t for that .I would probably take my chances ,picking up tickets for the home games  .The treatment Gers fans get from our own club is bolloks for me  

It's a certainty when My Gers reaches 20,000 plus that cup semi and final tickets will only be offered to My Gers ST holders. They almost alluded to it there for further down the line.

To attend, you're better just signing up now and gathering your points. Don't go in 2 years later at the bottom of the pile.

My Gers is here to stay.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s a massive kick in the balls for me 

We have had very little success these past few years on the pitch  .The club do very little /almost nothing to take on our enemies which is hurting us the most  ..They hire ,what seems like a couple of college dudes  that probably started supporting Rangers 4/5 years ago .And they give us all this stuff about discounts and loyalty .As long as you pay up of course .On top of a season ticket .500 quid with incoming recession looming .It’s a depressing state of affairs .After 40 odd years watching my club .I’m supposed to believe this gets you closer to Rangers 😄.Pull the other one 

I have never felt so detached from the club that  I started supporting in the 70s .Only  reason I renewed was to keep the same seat I’ve had for past 35 years .If it wasn’t for that .I would probably take my chances ,picking up tickets for the home games  .The treatment Gers fans get from our own club is bolloks for me  

Class post mate , agree 100% if Rangers were as big with everybody else as they are with the support we would maybe not be getting made a fool of and walked all over continuously by everybody in this sad wee country 

regarding MYGers I’ll never understand why they can’t do all they things for no fee, why do we need to pay £50 for the club prove our loyalty over the past years  , the MYGers guru who thinks coz he’s put £50 in when we win 55 he should get a handle of the trophy to hold up along with the captain will be along to tell me I’m wrong , but the bears who’s followed the club home and away know this scheme is 100% wrong 

3 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

It's a certainty when My Gers reaches 20,000 plus that cup semi and final tickets will only be offered to My Gers ST holders. They almost alluded to it there for further down the line.

To attend, you're better just signing up now and gathering your points. Don't go in 2 years later at the bottom of the pile.

My Gers is here to stay.

@eejay the dj right on Q 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

My Gers is here to stay.

So it’s a kind of blackmail really 

I’ve had no problem getting tickets for semis and finals last 10 years .So if I don’t join this .Rangers are saying fuck your eejay .Even although you paid 500 brick for your season ticket for the umpteenth year in a row 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

So it’s a kind of blackmail really 

I’ve had no problem getting tickets for semis and finals last 10 years .So if I don’t join this .Rangers are saying fuck your eejay

It's exactly that - though it's probably more exploitation than it is blackmail. 

You've been going every week for ten years but if you don't pay an extra £40 then you won't get to a cup final again.

But, of course, it's a reward for your loyalty!! :sarcasm:

3 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

I joined to give the club money. I usually buy the ‘legacy’ yearly unlimited RTV subscription.  Is there anything I should know about how to renew (especially if I take a lot of short holidays)

It would just be the case of making sure your Rangers number is in your account information. 

18 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

It would just be the case of making sure your Rangers number is in your account information. 

Mate see honestly, who's thought this is better than the cccs? 

More chance of rank. And file getting taigs or Aberdeen than through this route. 

Seems a money grab to me tbh 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate see honestly, who's thought this is better than the cccs? 

More chance of rank. And file getting taigs or Aberdeen than through this route. 

Seems a money grab to me tbh 

as discussed in the webinar every bit of feedback we’ve had for years is “you need to reward loyalty” we have made a scheme that acknowledges 5 years of match history as a starting point. 

semi/finals last year was an extremely busy time for complaints from those who followed the club from the 3rd division and before really frustrated that all cccs fans are treated equally. 

If it was just a money grab the club could’ve put a fee on joining the away scheme with no other benefits and kept travel club separate - instead there is a full membership with all the associated prizes, discounts and perks. Really genuinely think this will be a massive success. 

but as @eejay the dj says I’m a yes man so I would say that 

19 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

All Rangers problems have gone .These 2 cape crusaders have saved the day with “My Gers” 
I’m glad I spoke with that Greg .As now I can see ,what I was so disillusioned with ,while speaking on the phone with him  

“it’s definitely not a cash grab though “ 🤔

That Webinar was an absolute car crash with the "SLO"  and the marketing girl. Absolutely awful.  If she is a  "senior" exec I'd dread to think the standard of the junior ones!!! 

I take it the Everyone Anyone shite extends to employing people who are a bit special to make it feel inclusive??! 

Fuck me. 

12 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

as discussed in the webinar every bit of feedback we’ve had for years is “you need to reward loyalty” we have made a scheme that acknowledges 5 years of match history as a starting point. 

semi/finals last year was an extremely busy time for complaints from those who followed the club from the 3rd division and before really frustrated that all cccs fans are treated equally. 

If it was just a money grab the club could’ve put a fee on joining the away scheme with no other benefits and kept travel club separate - instead there is a full membership with all the associated prizes, discounts and perks. Really genuinely think this will be a massive success. 

but as @eejay the dj says I’m a yes man so I would say that 

Mate where does for example me and my boy going to dusseldorf then Luxembourg for progress earn less than a guy with RTV?  Or using seat sub? 

If I have that wrong I apologise but that's my understanding and it's poor? 

26 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate where does for example me and my boy going to dusseldorf then Luxembourg for progress earn less than a guy with RTV?  Or using seat sub? 

If I have that wrong I apologise but that's my understanding and it's poor? 

Vast majority of points are earned from the home games. 

RTV for the domestic Product RTV is 25 points for the season and doesn’t include any games. 

the international version is 40 points for the season with all the games available but that will work out less then 1 point per game for big outlay (roughly £240 though MyGers gets you a month off). 

we address the points being less in the webinar. As we have switched from a points on application to a points on purchase those eligible for the points has diminished and where points are more limited in their availability we will be looking to bring the points down so that the reward of getting the ticket is balanced off with getting the MyGers points - that’s why the OF away game is worth zero loyalty as we could sell that allocation 20 times over without any effort. 

the away euro points being less was something that was heavily debated and I appreciate anyone who holds a different opinion on where we have came down on. 

in relation to seat sub, that came from the focus groups involving fans based further away (we had a NI specific one for instance). Some games travel is not available or kick off times prohibitive also we didn’t want to punish fans who have further to travel. This also allows things like a holiday to be booked before the season is out and a fan can know that it isn’t going to be detrimental to them. I think personally it’s one we need to keep an eye one and maybe we have to put a limit on the number of times it could be used in a season for instance but I believe in the principles behind it and they were tested in many many focus groups. 

Archived