MyGers

CR3

I went onto the club website there to have a look at ST renewal and noticed this available.

Similiar to what EPL clubs have been doing where you need a membership to build up loyalty points.

Thoughts on this?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute disgrace from the club at this point . A certain recession about to hit this Country 

And they fleece their own fans instead of trying to hurt our many enemies 

The scheme is absolute shite and will guarantee the people, that already get tickets for away games , like the scum away fixture , will have a 30%  better chance of getting a semi /final ticket . As many bears will not be parting with this disgraceful rip off . It will absolutely be right up their street 

As the Cccs have been scrapped .  For  rank and file bears that don't  travel on  buses , they have to join this to  get chance of  semi or final tickets but have very limited chance of getting away tickets for any other grounds . The away tickets will still be pockled .No change 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolute disgrace from the club at this point . A certain recession about to hit this Country 

The scheme is absolute shite and will guarantee the people that already get tickets for away games , like the scum away fixture , will have a 30% better chance of getting a semi /final ticket . As many bears will not be parting with this disgraceful rip off 

The 50 bucks aff fans should be helping towards legal action against the corruption and not a farce of a fan membership scheme.

I go to just about every game and that's not even good enough anymore they want you to buy Rangers tv etc to be a gold member. It's a total farce.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The 50 bucks aff fans should be helping towards legal action against the corruption and not a farce of a fan membership scheme.

I go to just about every game and that's not even good enough anymore they want you to buy Rangers tv etc to be a gold member. It's a total farce.

If they had done this mate . i would have quite happily have given them 100 bucks easy . For the better cause 

I just look at it as a vehicle to get more money into the club for players regardless if there’s a benefit or not.

Clubs in the premiership do similar with the odd bits of merchandise tat sent to whoever signs up and these are open to both ST holders and those who are not. 

Some Bears will also sign up with no intention of chasing an away ticket.

Yes there’s negatives but if we want to stop 9.5 in a row we all need to give what we can IMO

9 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I’d put towards a legal case also.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I just look at it as a vehicle to get more money into the club for players regardless if there’s a benefit or not.

Clubs in the premiership do similar with the odd bits of merchandise tat sent to whoever signs up and these are open to both ST holders and those who are not. 

Some Bears will also sign up with no intention of chasing an away ticket.

Yes there’s negatives but if we want to stop 9.5 in a row we all need to give what we can IMO

I disagree mate . There is motive behind this IMO . There are hundreds of ways of getting more money into the club 

If the club simply asked . Bears would gladly give if they had it . especially if it were on the fight with our enemies .

This is a sort of blindsided blackmail  . You get fuck all away tickets ,semi and finals if you don't give us that 50 bucks 

Disgraceful for me 

36 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The scheme is absolute shite and will guarantee the people, that already get tickets for away games , like the scum away fixture , will have a 30%  better chance of getting a semi /final ticket . As many bears will not be parting with this disgraceful rip off . It will absolutely be right up their street 

As the Cccs have been scrapped .  For  rank and file bears that don't  travel on  buses , they have to join this to  get chance of  semi or final tickets but have very limited chance of getting away tickets for any other grounds . The away tickets will still be pockled .No change 

Cccs needed changed tbf, this just isn’t great though

Nothing good about this scheme nothing at all 

It should be free 

your points are only getting calculated 3 times a season after being put in your starting category, so you could be in the house 10 points ahead of a lad at Easter road 

there’s going to be bears placed in high categories at the start due to their travel club points and never stepped foot out Glasgow 

Rtv farce 

seatsub farce 

this needs to be 100% fair now bears are paying, can’t be away ticket hands out anymore , eg (no offence) but if there’s 30/40 ub behind the goals the first away game that’s the baw burst right away 

I have no intention of attending away games.

I dont have a ST ticket as I was on the waiting list. So i have signed up to join the list. I may join RTV too. I enjoy giving money to the club where possible. I understand those who have been ST Holders and on the away scheme are pissed off. But our club needs money. 

38 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Nothing good about this scheme nothing at all 

It should be free 

your points are only getting calculated 3 times a season after being put in your starting category, so you could be in the house 10 points ahead of a lad at Easter road 

there’s going to be bears placed in high categories at the start due to their travel club points and never stepped foot out Glasgow 

Rtv farce 

seatsub farce 

this needs to be 100% fair now bears are paying, can’t be away ticket hands out anymore , eg (no offence) but if there’s 30/40 ub behind the goals the first away game that’s the baw burst right away 

You’re never giving that up mate eh 😂😂

8 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I have no intention of attending away games.

I dont have a ST ticket as I was on the waiting list. So i have signed up to join the list. I may join RTV too. I enjoy giving money to the club where possible. I understand those who have been ST Holders and on the away scheme are pissed off. But our club needs money. 

So bleed the fans dry ? £50 to join a new waiting is shocking mate, that’s actually the Lowest the clubs stooped regarding the scheme 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’re never giving that up mate eh 😂😂

😂, ive heard every excuse under the sun I’m no having it , especially the they just congregate wan , absolutely no chance bears with tickets  go to their seat see they’ve congregated and say no bother I’ll scurry about this 4k capacity stand to see if I can find a spare seat somewhere 😂 absolute pish 

We are seen as nothing more than a cash cow to this bunch of never ending useless cunts. And you can guarantee that in our 150 anniversary year we will be shafted left right and centre whilst our so called board take all the plaudits. The ordinary fan has always been seen as something to be grudgingly accepted and tolerated by those in power at ibrox.

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

We are seen as nothing more than a cash cow to this bunch of never ending useless cunts. And you can guarantee that in our 150 anniversary year we will be shafted left right and centre whilst our so called board take all the plaudits. The ordinary fan has always been seen as something to be grudgingly accepted and tolerated by those in power at ibrox.

It will be shown ever more over the next few seasons to try and level out for the money we have spent trying to stop 9IAR, trying to stop 10IAR, and money from the closure because of covid-19.

I don't get the hate at all.

For years we've moaned that outside of buying a ST there's no real way to fund the club, however when ever there's a new way to get cash into the ckub it gets rained on .. every single time!

Merchandise - its too cheap, its too expensive, its a shit design etc, it wasnt my idea

Shares - im not paying into Club1872 because its not RangersFirst, they're all blazer chasers, it wasnt my idea

Membership scheme - who fkin designed it, its a ripoff, it should this way  it wasnt my idea 

ST sales - can't beleive they've frozen them, they should've dropped/raised the price, it wasnt my idea

However we must ..

Improve the squad (needs cash)

Improve the Stadium (needs cash)

Make up you're mind & remember the latter requires all of the former

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

I don't get the hate at all.

For years we've moaned that outside of buying a ST there's no real way to fund the club, however when ever there's a new way to get cash into the ckub it gets rained on .. every single time!

Merchandise - its too cheap, its too expensive, its a shit design etc, it wasnt my idea

Shares - im not paying into Club1872 because its not RangersFirst, they're all blazer chasers, it wasnt my idea

Membership scheme - who fkin designed it, its a ripoff, it should this way  it wasnt my idea 

ST sales - can't beleive they've frozen them, they should've dropped/raised the price, it wasnt my idea

However we must ..

Improve the squad (needs cash)

Improve the Stadium (needs cash)

Make up you're mind & remember the latter requires all of the former

Agreed , the timing does stink though , should have been delayed a year. The only thing I have real issue with is effectively charging people to be on the season ticket list. 

Archived