Alfredo’s Best

Essandoh

*This isn’t a thread to criticise him or point out his well known discipline issues. All of that’s been done to death.*

As a footballer, when on form, Morelos is definitely one of the best players we’ve had for a long time. That isn’t to say he’s been 1999 Ronaldo by any means, but nobody can deny how important his goals have been for us since he signed a few years ago. His development has accelerated so quickly that its night and day watching him play for us in his first season compared to now.

His goal against Legia is far from his best but fuck me was it enjoyable. However, his goal against Porto is his best for me (rivalled only by his placed finish outside the box at Pittodrie):

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Essandoh said:

*This isn’t a thread to criticise him or point out his well known discipline issues. All of that’s been done to death.*

As a footballer, when on form, Morelos is definitely one of the best players we’ve had for a long time. That isn’t to say he’s been 1999 Ronaldo by any means, but nobody can deny how important his goals have been for us since he signed a few years ago. His development has accelerated so quickly that its night and day watching him play for us in his first season compared to now.

His goal against Legia is far from his best but fuck me was it enjoyable. However, his goal against Porto is his best for me (rivalled only by his placed finish outside the box at Pittodrie):

I love the wee man. Nothing will Change that 

Vital we keep him goin into next season!!

We sell him that sends out the wrong signals straight away!

Every defender hates playing against him, that's why they are all so desperate to get him sent off

22 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Really wish he would stay. Not seen the best of him yet. 

27 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Great to see this again, nice one. Blown away by that touch and finish by Morelos all over again, just sublime.

I also took a screenshot of Davis' face in the postmatch interview at the time, the man is beaming!

image.thumb.png.817078bae6cc534251975ffbd2f24c3e.png

30 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

Vital we keep him goin into next season!!

We sell him that sends out the wrong signals straight away!

Every defender hates playing against him, that's why they are all so desperate to get him sent off

Vital we sell him, he’s been here 3 years and in each season his form only lasts the first 6 months of the season and he too often takes the bait from opposition players.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Vital we sell him, he’s been here 3 years and in each season his form only lasts the first 6 months of the season and he too often takes the bait from opposition players.

If it wasn't for him the season would've been over in September/October. 

Archived