Lafferty with Ferry

Misteral

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the most boring i’ve seen to date.  It does make you wonder though what position we’d have been in if he stayed. No beed for kyle or sandaza. 

hindsight is a wonderful thing I suppose. 

Just now, kanjo said:

One of the most boring i’ve seen to date.  It does make you wonder though what position we’d have been in if he stayed. No beed for kyle or sandaza. 

hindsight is a wonderful thing I suppose. 

Aye was shite. Turned it off halfway through. 

Wished he'd stayed with us after admin and made himself a legend. Wished he'd had better advisors around him at the time.

Sorry, but you were an adult and you knew the fucking score in terms of what the club and support were going through. You made your decision based on money and thinking you were a better footballer than you actually are. Don't try blaming your advisors. Lee Wallace had advisors too.

Somewhere in northern Ireland there is a shelf stacker who didnt get a career in football all because this lanky streak of pish showed up at the same trials and got picked because of his height

An absolutely abysmal footballer who literally stole a wage, and i cannot believe we signed him a second time, absolutely frightening 

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Somewhere in northern Ireland there is a shelf stacker who didnt get a career in football all because this lanky streak of pish showed up at the same trials and got picked because of his height

An absolutely abysmal footballer who literally stole a wage, and i cannot believe we signed him a second time, absolutely frightening 

He has talent tbf. The couple of seasons he hit a purple patch in the title run ins prove that. But being a good player is as much about consistency as talent. A fucking waster. Imagine getting the chance to play for Rangers twice and making a cunt of it twice? 

18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That is true.

The best thing about the Barker one is you can actually see the question zooming around in his brain :lol: 

There’s no way he takes in any tactics or information to do with games. Think getting his boots on the correct  feet would be as far as it goes.

6 hours ago, Misteral said:

Nobody's forcing you.

We all know he's a prick but some of it was quite funny even if he's not the most articulate of individuals.  

Exactly Ppl must really dislike him if they would rather watch one of the tarrier ones, worst yet? Not by a long shot imo 

I’d watch a moron like lafferty before any child abusers fc players any day of the week

Archived