Rangers announce partnership with Go Radio

The Dude

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You’re entitled to your opinion and fair play to you for taking the time to lay it out so clearly.

Usually people want to get into journalism (like the law) to make a difference. I can’t imagine that many want to write fluff pieces for a living or to avoid asking difficult questions in case someone takes offence. He’s no Woodward or Bernstein, that’s for sure.

Thats why I struggle to understand why someone who has such a platform and who claims to be a Rangers supporter should shirk away from addressing the biggest sporting story in this country’s history.

As for his attitude to our club, well anyone who is ambivalent over the scum getting gifted their title and who admits to taking pleasure in getting Rangers supporters banned from this Rangers community has two very big red flags imo.

I agree it’s not a pissing contest in terms who can be the staunchest but he has failed to press others while watching the team he claims to support getting used for target practice.

You're entitled to your opinion and so am I. I would expect more from a so-called journalist supposedly on our side, especially as they are few and far between.

On this one, we’ll agree to differ.

As I've said more times than I care to attempt to count. I got into journalism to write about football - and specifically Rangers. Not folk abusing children. There are many, many others who write about that very subject so if you are that desperate to read about folk abusing kids then go read their shit.

I'll press those who I feel are attacking Rangers or Rangers players (such as my Morelos article yesterday that, funnily enough, you didn't appear to go anywhere near). The abuse at celtic has absolutely fuck all to do with Rangers or football. Your insistence it is a 'sporting' story betrays your absolute ignorance of what you are demanding others do while you sit on your hole and whine like fuck. Sports stories go in the sports section. A story about child abuse at ANY football club won't be found in the sport section of a newspaper.

Weird you claim that it's not a pissing contest over who is staunchest, then moan Im not staunch enough because I couldn't give a monkeys fuck that Rangers agreed to hand celtic the title. If you aren't happy, take it up with Rangers. That's who agreed celtic should be crowned champions. The SPFL never thought to ask me.

"who claims to be a Rangers supporter" - I'll issue you the same challenge I have a few times now. Prove I'm not and I'll donate £500 quid to the charity of your choice and admin can delete my account and ban any IPs associated with it. My name is James Black, I'm 33, live in Denny and attended Denny High between 1998-2003. If you can find ANYTHING which backs up the bullshit that I'm not a Rangers fan, then the jobs a good un and this place gets peace. If not, well you just look like a silly cunt.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

Rangers have a very totalitarian'esque tone about them at the moment and it's not good. 

I'm all for banning scumbags in The Record, Sun, BBC and certain folk who are no fans of the club - but if they blacklist you for saying that (considering what others get away with) then it should raise a few eyebrows. 

I've no idea if Chris Graham is still involved in Club1872 or not, but I've really taken to that group recently (compared to when they started and had toxic, ego maniacs like him involved) but if this is true, it shows folk like him have too much influence at Ibrox. 

David Graham, not Chris Graham, mate.

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

You sometimes wonder WTF and think how Robertson and others think joining up with a radio station run by tarriers is a great idea ?? 

Aye but they're no really tarriers they are business associates, great guys! 😎

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

As I've said more times than I care to attempt to count. I got into journalism to write about football - and specifically Rangers. Not folk abusing children. There are many, many others who write about that very subject so if you are that desperate to read about folk abusing kids then go read their shit.

I'll press those who I feel are attacking Rangers or Rangers players (such as my Morelos article yesterday that, funnily enough, you didn't appear to go anywhere near). The abuse at celtic has absolutely fuck all to do with Rangers or football. Your insistence it is a 'sporting' story betrays your absolute ignorance of what you are demanding others do while you sit on your hole and whine like fuck. Sports stories go in the sports section. A story about child abuse at ANY football club won't be found in the sport section of a newspaper.

Weird you claim that it's not a pissing contest over who is staunchest, then moan Im not staunch enough because I couldn't give a monkeys fuck that Rangers agreed to hand celtic the title. If you aren't happy, take it up with Rangers. That's who agreed celtic should be crowned champions. The SPFL never thought to ask me.

"who claims to be a Rangers supporter" - I'll issue you the same challenge I have a few times now. Prove I'm not and I'll donate £500 quid to the charity of your choice and admin can delete my account and ban any IPs associated with it. My name is James Black, I'm 33, live in Denny and attended Denny High between 1998-2003. If you can find ANYTHING which backs up the bullshit that I'm not a Rangers fan, then the jobs a good un and this place gets peace. If not, well you just look like a silly cunt.

1. I am not desperate to read about child abuse (abysmal attempt at deflection by the way) but I would be keen to see someone, anyone, in the press hold a football club to account in the way my club was held to account. And you will recall that our “scandal” was on the front AND back pages because of the sporting ramifications as would be the case if the scum were ever truly punished.

2. The fact that the SPFL and/or Rangers acted as they did is not up for debate. What is extremely unusual is your lack of anger or resentment at the outcome. I can’t think of another Rangers supporter who was as relaxed about the conduct of the SPFL, the corrupt “Dundee” vote or all the other elements of the season ending fiasco. You were more interested in saying “told you so” than “this is wrong” which is what every other bluenose was saying.

3. I couldn’t care less about your personal life or details. I don’t know the people on here, I judge them by what they post. And your posts have a distinct whiff about them.

So you stick to writing nice, safe fluff, stay away from real stories, keep defending/lobbying for the scum to get titles handed to them (in breach of league rules) and acting Billy Big Baws to try to impress people on an Internet forum.

And if you’ve got £500 to spare, I suggest sending it to Erskine instead of trying to use it to prove your “blue” credentials.

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

1. I am not desperate to read about child abuse (abysmal attempt at deflection by the way) but I would be keen to see someone, anyone, in the press hold a football club to account in the way my club was held to account. And you will recall that our “scandal” was on the front AND back pages because of the sporting ramifications as would be the case if the scum were ever truly punished.

2. The fact that the SPFL and/or Rangers acted as they did is not up for debate. What is extremely unusual is your lack of anger or resentment at the outcome. I can’t think of another Rangers supporter who was as relaxed about the conduct of the SPFL, the corrupt “Dundee” vote or all the other elements of the season ending fiasco. You were more interested in saying “told you so” than “this is wrong” which is what every other bluenose was saying.

3. I couldn’t care less about your personal life or details. I don’t know the people on here, I judge them by what they post. And your posts have a distinct whiff about them.

So you stick to writing nice, safe fluff, stay away from real stories, keep defending/lobbying for the scum to get titles handed to them (in breach of league rules) and acting Billy Big Baws to try to impress people on an Internet forum.

And if you’ve got £500 to spare, I suggest sending it to Erskine instead of trying to use it to prove your “blue” credentials.

Then why is almost every other post of yours asking me to write about child abuse? Let me make it perfectly clear. I will not be writing about abuse at celtic. 

Im more angry at the way we shat the bed from new year rather than how they got the title. 

My posts have this 'whiff' yet I've given you the chance to get rid and you pass it up. 

Aye, safe fluff. https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/paper-sinks-to-new-low-with-shameful-analysis-of-Rangers-star/amp/

I dont need to prove my credentials. Who I am is well out there. Despite that, nobody has been able to disprove my 'credentials.' wonder why. 

Are there any Scottish football  shows that aren’t full of tarriers FS?

Open Goal is basically three celtic fans every week and scum kits on show.

PLZ has 8 celtic supporters and 1 Motherwell reporting.

BBC and Radio Clyde is pure celtic propaganda FS!

Thank fuck for H&H and the Blues Brothers or I wouldn’t watch any podcasts about Scottish football.

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Thank fuck for H&H and the Blues Brothers or I wouldn’t watch any podcasts about Scottish football.

https://www.rangersradio.online/?m=0

17 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I know one... 👀

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyiig-7YJwMSSDLtMAo0ZtA

49 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Of course, I forget that part.  :whistle:

Should say THEY'RE  not really tarriers as opposed to THEIR, that's what happens when you trust predictive spelling :lol: Our lot obviously have predictive trust on with this mhob of vipers, business is business fuck the the real support. 

17 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Should say THEY'RE  not really tarriers as opposed to THEIR, that's what happens when you trust predictive spelling :lol: Our lot obviously have predictive trust on with this mhob of vipers, business is business fuck the the real support. 

Never noticed the spelling to be honest, but no doubt some might. :thumbsup:

Yes, Robertson & Co, building bridges all over Scotland. ☹

Tarriers wanting a bit of us due to how well we're doing and the size of our fan base. Like with the cretins from over there buying our strips or getting RTV for whatever their individual obsession need is, I'll take their money. Won't be listening to their channel right enough if it goes down the pro taig route as is likely. 

Archived