Dressing room update.

KaiserJon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

For all the faults the board have, the stadium is unrecognisable now.

The home Changing Room, New players Lounge, warm up room etc are all stunning.

Argyle House next to get done.

Any pictures going about of the other areas mate? 

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

For all the faults the board have, the stadium is unrecognisable now.

The home Changing Room, New players Lounge, warm up room etc are all stunning.

Argyle House next to get done.

I think Gerrards had a lot of input into the changes at the training ground and stadium? 

Hopefully they've sorted the toilets in the Broomloan. Broken mirrors , no locks on the toilets, no hot water , graffiti everywhere.Even the towel dispenser is off the wall. Like something out of trainspotting. Embarrassing for a club our size. Don't know what they're like else where in the stadium.

8 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Hopefully they've sorted the toilets in the Broomloan. Broken mirrors , no locks on the toilets, no hot water , graffiti everywhere.Even the towel dispenser is off the wall. Like something out of trainspotting. Embarrassing for a club our size. Don't know what they're like else where in the stadium.

They could extend the lower concourses back under the upper tiers and give much more space at relatively low cost. 

14 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I think Gerrards had a lot of input into the changes at the training ground and stadium? 

They originally wanted changing rooms to be like Man Citys with the lockers etc but obviously with the wooden cladding being listed and even the clothes pegs too that couldn’t happen.

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

could be right, a lot of changes happened when he arrived

including sorting out leaks to the press

i have no doubt he's put forward quite a few ideas he's seen work out at Liverpool 

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Any pictures going about of the other areas mate? 

I got sent a video.

Panelled shower area on right  and an ice bath/recovery room on left with a Rangers branded glass door.

I’d expect a video on RTV today as first time changing room being used this season.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I got sent a video.

Panelled shower area on right  and an ice bath/recovery room on left with a Rangers branded glass door.

I’d expect a video on RTV today as first time changing room being used this season.

Im no sure mate inside ibrox which usually showed us the players going along the dressing room corridor and in the tunnel etc hasn’t been inside ibrox yet , no doubt not allowed due to the covid rules 

15 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I got sent a video.

What’s the players area managers office now ? I’m sure I read the old boot room now Gerrards down stairs office now coz he wanted closer to the dressing room 

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Nup.

It’s in bad need of a makeover.

Hopefull that side is next to be upgraded it’s still the old wood in the corridor outside the away dressing etc I’m sure , should make it all the same , would annoy me half done half no 😂

Archived