Man Utd 0 Rangers 0

G.E.C.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Were we not the only team that season to keep them goalless at home? Or have I made that up?

Yep.

Man Utd only failed to win two home games that whole season. Against us and West Brom (2-2 draw).

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Were we not the only team that season to keep them goalless at home? Or have I made that up?

Yeah i think so.

I remember Fergie saying at the time that they could have left a big bag of money on the halfway line and Davie Weir still wouldnt have left our box.😂😂

8 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Was at this game, had to go into the Man Utd end for it though. Kyle Hutton MOTM performance (can't remember if it was his debut or not? Think just one of his earlier games for us)

Hutton played at Ibrox. We had a horrendous injury list at the time.

We had to play Davis at RB and also Whittaker and Broadfoot at CB.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

Hutton played at Ibrox. We had a horrendous injury list at the time.

We had to play Davis at RB and also Whittaker and Broadfoot at CB.

Ah was it the Ibrox game he was class in? All I remember from that game was Rooney scored a penalty.  Might have mixed them up

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Ah was it the Ibrox game he was class in? All I remember from that game was Rooney scored a penalty.  Might have mixed them up

Was a dreadful game tbf.

Naismith kicked Fabios head off and Rooney scored the penalty.

Mind it well

Seem to remember hearing at the time that Man Utd fans for the return leg slapped quite a few Rangers fans about up PRW

Edit: might be a different year I'm thinking of with the PRW incident. Was definitely an occasion with them waltzing up that road slapping people though 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mind it well

Seem to remember hearing at the time that Man Utd fans for the return leg slapped quite a few Rangers fans about up PRW

Edit: might be a different year I'm thinking of with the PRW incident. Was definitely an occasion with them waltzing up PRW slapping people though 

03/04.

Was some trouble on PRW at this  game as well I think.

58 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Was a dreadful game tbf.

Naismith kicked Fabios head off and Rooney scored the penalty.

I know it was a penalty but I always feel sorry for players who are clearly intending to kick the ball and are innocently oblivious when an unseen opponent puts himself between man and ball. Feel like shouting “if you don’t want kicked, don’t get between me and the ball I’m clearly about to kick!”

Was in a hotel down south watching the Old Trafford game and I have never known a clock to move so slowly in my life. Was living it in thirty second chunks, “right, OK, now let’s hang on for the next thirty seconds...”

Fucking torture - was the birth of “anti-football” iirc.

:lol:

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Can honestly say I don’t recall Barisic having nae hair

You need to get to the doctors :)

Nae hair and a big bandage round his head in the home leg v Osijek and a physique like an Eastern European special ops soldier.

How can he forget that? :)

5D5B173E-54BA-46F9-9C2E-F495C9B6495F.jpeg

Archived