Miller can be our Van Nistelrooy

Guest Andypendek

Guest Andypendek

Like the great Dutch striker, he can take the ball in and hold it up, he can drift wide and make space. I will admit his finishing is more rude than ruud, but this is the point - if WS can sign players for the midfield/wings, who are willing to work like bassas by tracking back and breaking forward when Miller gets it, he will be a success. If we expect ol' Bazza to arthritically trundle forward to back him up, he'll be rubbish. So now we've got Miller, I will be very interested indeed to seeing who we get to play with him. There'd be little point in signing a hold-up striker and playing a midfield 5 of Ferguson, Thomson, Davis, Adam and Dailly.

I may be clutching at straws here, but I think the signing of Miller may herald more exciting arrivals to come. I certainly hope so.

Ssorry mate I cannot agree with anyhing you have said. Millers first touch is a tackle and he doesn't have the football brain to bring others into play. All he can offer is hard work and endeavour but unfortuately no end product. ruud on the other hand has become the complete striker.

if WS can sign players for the midfield/wings, who are willing to work like bassas by tracking back and breaking forward

you could say the same for boyd, and more, because he would actually put the ball in the back of the net

f**k off he is a badge kisser.... runs about like a bin bag in the wind..... if his first touch isn't a shot his second is tackle

and to make matters worse rumour is they had a sell on clause so we have gave them cash as well

well done walter/ ally

I'd like that something you've been drinking. A striker is meant to score goals. Miller does not. He cannot head a ball either. He can run around, but so does Novo. Novo can score too.

We needed a touch of class and KM is not it. He does like Novo have pace. Why Walter why?!

Like the great Dutch striker, he can take the ball in and hold it up, he can drift wide and make space. I will admit his finishing is more rude than ruud, but this is the point - if WS can sign players for the midfield/wings, who are willing to work like bassas by tracking back and breaking forward when Miller gets it, he will be a success. If we expect ol' Bazza to arthritically trundle forward to back him up, he'll be rubbish. So now we've got Miller, I will be very interested indeed to seeing who we get to play with him. There'd be little point in signing a hold-up striker and playing a midfield 5 of Ferguson, Thomson, Davis, Adam and Dailly.

I may be clutching at straws here, but I think the signing of Miller may herald more exciting arrivals to come. I certainly hope so.

I agree Andy (tu)

f**k off he is a badge kisser.... runs about like a bin bag in the wind..... if his first touch isn't a shot his second is tackle

and to make matters worse rumour is they had a sell on clause so we have gave them cash as well

well done walter/ ally

:unionflag:

Swimming against the tide of Millar's current popular unpopularity Andy, but I respect your views.

A lot of dummies are being spat on many floors right now, but many from people that might not know the detailes of what Walter and Ally are trying to build into their team. They may see a clearere role, particularly as they have successfully worked with Miller at Scotland level. he played a good part in many successes that I enjoyed watching here...by the way I did happen to see some good headed goals along the way !

I'va seen many unpopular signings along the years (including MoJo..who eventually silenced the Boo Boys to become SuperMo) and I'll be supporting the whole of the Rangers team as always next season...

(tu)

Guest Andypendek

<laughs>

I didn't expect much support, and I ain't disappointed! Come on, look on the bright side. Too much doom and gloom!

I must admit. i'm not the least bit happy wi Miller signing, but, i'll be delighted if he scores a barrow load of goals. Main thing is LETS ALL GET BEHIND THE GERS!! :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers:

joelStraws.jpg

well done walter/ ally

Can you provide a link to the alleged badge kissing? Or maybe pics?

No, thought not. Because it didn't happen.

As for rumours, you can keep them to yourself IMO. Just because your mates brothers girlfriends great-uncle Patrick says it, doesn't make it true.

Boyd is like big van but not miller. Do not say his name in the same sentence as that name of a beer. Total shit.

I Hate it so much. The pain is tooooo bad.

I'm afraid we now have to endure the unendurable

Its like a bad nightmare. Help

Boyd is like big van but not miller. Do not say his name in the same sentence as that name of a beer. Total shit.

I Hate it so much. The pain is tooooo bad.

I'm afraid we now have to endure the unendurable

Its like a bad nightmare. Help

Cheer up Velicka signing soon :craphead: