Beasley injured, do we need a replacement

Chef

In the words of Lance Corporal Jones

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!!

Also since when has Beasley played at left back? Why did you mention Yahoo sports? There's lots of random crap in your post tbh.

Also since when has Beasley played at left back? Why did you mention Yahoo sports? There's lots of random crap in your post tbh.

Beasley actually got played at left back for Man City when their injury problems were so bad!

Beasley actually got played at left back for Man City when their injury problems were so bad!

If he done that in the SPL he would get snapped from some big bastard striker.

And played very well there he did too. My mate is one of the main writers for the Man City "Footymad" site and he said that they were gutted to see him go.

The injury isnt serious, thankfully.

Jesus i never wana see him playing left back in the sphell....

Personally I think Nacho,and even JCD are better options wide right than Beasley.So no we don't need a replacement for that position IMO.

Novo is an impact sub at best and ive never heard of JCD playing there. Beasley is the best winger we've had for years and he'll go on to be one of our most important players next season.

Personally I think Nacho,and even JCD are better options wide right than Beasley.So no we don't need a replacement for that position IMO.

Novo is an impact sub at best and ive never heard of JCD playing there. Beasley is the best winger we've had for years and he'll go on to be one of our most important players next season.

Watch Jcd closely,He wanders out there regularly,(ala Prso wandering out wide left) and like Prso,his contribution soars when he does. (tu)

Watch Jcd closely,He wanders out there regularly,(ala Prso wandering out wide left) and like Prso,his contribution soars when he does. (tu)

Does he have the stamina to constantly produce though when in that position? I'm not so sure...

Does he have the stamina to constantly produce though when in that position? I'm not so sure...

That's the Question I ask myself also,but we will never know unless we give him a shot there. :unsure: