bluenose_72

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

burning the game as we speak :)

this will tide me over untill friday for the ps3 version :unionflag:

Mate i got mine on Monday!

Go 2moro to Game or that and ask them for it...if they say its not for sale tell them that the street release was broken and that other places have already posted copies n stuff out...

100% true!

been watching my mate play it on his webcam, he said rangers are a lot better than the last game, and he went into a few of their stats, looks like weve got ourselves some pacey players this year!!

been playing it for 40 mins, plays like euro 08 but with a little tweak here and there

Love this game why? well because the ref is nuts (let me explain)

I took out nakamura and mcgeady with papac, ref played play on so i then took out macgreedy again but this time with weir, anyways more nasty tackles followed in what was a dirty game, soo anyways darchville scores (nothing like him but does have his white wrist bands on) he then celebrates but next thing i know the ref has red carded magic, papac and novo, booked weir, mcshagger and also sent off mcdonald, booked hartley, robson and mcmanus.

what a cluster fuck (you guys will enjoy this)

I used it yesterday too at about 9 at night, just shows you because my internet was playing up and I was just going to do it today but I ended up fixing it. Thanks for the code mate btw :)