FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

bluenose_72

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing about the positions is, that when you create your player and select his position,

his attributes are going to be set to that position, every player is set to 85 overall but a striker will have better finishing than a defender etc.

so if you create your player as a forward you will be at a disadvantage if you play CB with your created player.

i think we will need to decide where everyone wants to play, cant really chop and change.

also i dont know how many players you can create but i know that you can only be at 1 club at any time.

therefor if you are a defender for the rm team you have to be happy that you are going to be a defender for any other club you may join.

sorry to rabble on :)

Think we'll need a few practice sessions before we create our players then (tu)

a still have fifa 08

ad would prefer to play on the right wing or right wing back love bombin up the wing cuttin inside a could play upfront but about 98% percent of ma games al score loads and the other 2% al no score as many

gettin really excited about this sounds class

We should have a tourney with all the ps3 fifa 08 players.

Winner gets first pick of where they play and they are captain too.

Then as it goes down levels the top players pick who goes where.

Not fair on the people who are pretty handy at Euro 2008, but don't have Fifa 08!

Like me :P

We should have a tourney with all the ps3 fifa 08 players.

Winner gets first pick of where they play and they are captain too.

Then as it goes down levels the top players pick who goes where.

Not fair on the people who are pretty handy at Euro 2008, but don't have Fifa 08!

Like me :P

Indeed :)

Ok then its fighting round the back as we all have hands haha.

I have euro 08 too but think more have fifa 08.

Just throwing ideas about.

How about using the stats that you get for playing ranked matchs then ?

Same idea best score captain and first pick.

Nah because Bluenose will probs have the best record and will make us all just pass to him all the time :anguish:

In all seriousness i think him or Papaguy would be best for captain :ph34r:

:lol:

I think FlippenEck should be be captain. He is also a Board Moderator so could also get us our own section.

But once we have the game we will need some practice sessions and see how good we are and where can all fit into the team.

We need to so trials for this man...

pick the 2-3 best players get them to captain a team then get others in to see who does well!

Beating people on 1vs1 is totally different to playing in a team with 5vs5 or 10vs10!