FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

bluenose_72

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just played a 10v10 there and it is mayhem. Went RB and to be honest defence looks like it will be the hardest position to play. You can't lose concentration for a second you always need to watch your position on the radar.

Points are given for passes, tackles and positioning which gives you a player rating at the end of the game. Got a 6 as Villareal RB in a 4-2 win over Liverpool. (tu)

Played 4 online ranked games now (I think!).

Beat Andy-500 1-0 (Fiorentina v Valencia) - Close game, my goal was a cracker! ASwesome build up play and Gilardino finished it off. Played RFC2007 a couple times. Lost both (2-1 and 1-0). Shouldn't have lost the 2nd game though! :lol: And I just beat a random guy 3-0 with Fiorentina :) Starting to really get into the game!

Asia 1 seems a good room to sit in a wait to play other members not many people in it.

Press r1 when in the lobbies to get onto it.

can you keep all these threads to the discussion thread please

Just played another game with Fiorentina online. This time away at Man Utd(NOOOOOOB). I scored a peach with Gilardino to make it 1-1...ball over the top and i ran onto it hit it first time post and in! ROON YE! It was 3-2 but I equalised in the last minute of extra time but lost on pens :anguish:

Just played another game with Fiorentina online. This time away at Man Utd(NOOOOOOB). I scored a peach with Gilardino to make it 1-1...ball over the top and i ran onto it hit it first time post and in! ROON YE! It was 3-2 but I equalised in the last minute of extra time but lost on pens :anguish:

Beat off a Man Utd nooooooooooob?!

Aye, hated people who went Man U in Fifa 08, looks like it is the same in 09! doh

Aye, hated people who went Man U in Fifa 08, looks like it is the same in 09! doh

It's to be expected!

Going To Gamestation With My Cousin To Get This Game Hopefully It Will Be Open At Midnight They Usually Do It For Big Games Like Halo 3 , Gears of War , GTA IV

Good Luck Mate Hope You Get The Game.

Played RFC2007 a couple times. Lost both (2-1 and 1-0). Shouldn't have lost the 2nd game though! :lol:

When your shot hit off both posts :mutley:

Anyone buying the live update thing? Its 4.99 a pop or 12 quid for the 5/6 main leagues

I used my freebie on the premiership and it seems quite cool but theyve made Ballack a 91!!! Also Essien is down to 79 because hes injured. Id rather that wasnt taken into account

Played RFC2007 a couple times. Lost both (2-1 and 1-0). Shouldn't have lost the 2nd game though! :lol:

Anyone buying the live update thing? Its 4.99 a pop or 12 quid for the 5/6 main leagues

I used my freebie on the premiership and it seems quite cool but theyve made Ballack a 91!!! Also Essien is down to 79 because hes injured. Id rather that wasnt taken into account

£12.99?

What's this?

the Pro league where u play as ur own players is simply magnificant, whata absolutely cracking game all round. Pro evo needs to be something special to beat this.

£12.99?

What's this?

Its where they update the stats of the players in the game based on real life form throughout this season. Its £12.99 if you want Premiership, La liga, Serie a, ligue un and another couple

You get one league free with the game and the rest are £4.99 individually. Unfortunately the SPL isnt a choice

Anyhows just lost my win streak so im played 8 won 7, lost 1. The guy went Leeds but i didnt realise how fast Jermaine Beckford is, couldnt get near him as he scored all 4 in a 4-3 loss

played online and i'm shocked at how bad i am

lost 3 and won 2, last game i had i was 2 up then the second half i was completely outplayed every shot i had at goal was sky high shots he scored 3.

played be a pro and its just complete chaos

-----------------

One thing thats pissing me off online and thats when you breakaway from the defenders and your just about to go one on one with the keeper next thing you know the ref blows a whistle for an earlier infringment (all 5 games it happened)