FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

bluenose_72

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we'll need trials.

The chances of getting more than 10 online at once are totally minimal!

I meant trials to see who plays where...

we cant play 1-4-5...

everyone here wants to play upfront or out wide!

we cant play 1-4-5...

I would recommend having one player control the back 4 as the "any" player if it lets us

we cant play 1-4-5...

I would recommend having one player control the back 4 as the "any" player if it lets us

How does that work?

Its better to have a couple of human controlled players at centre back to keep strikers marked at crosses, which is always the most frequent way for people to score in 2v2, 5v5 etc You cant really rely on the computer to mark up properly

we cant play 1-4-5...

Defo mate!

Our sites rules next year are we need a minimum of 6 players in a team and we are going to have the "any" play as the defense and fill the rest of the team!

We were maybe even going to play 3-5-2 that way the fullbacks can get back and help the defense but wouldnt be in the way for any offsides etc and can bomb up and down the wing!

I will be on tonight mate if your about, get some games in!

we cant play 1-4-5...

How does that work?

Its better to have a couple of human controlled players at centre back to keep strikers marked at crosses, which is always the most frequent way for people to score in 2v2, 5v5 etc You cant really rely on the computer to mark up properly

From corners n that its better to have human controlled player but not for normal crosses from out wide... nearly every defender runs to the ball to try and clear it and it ends up a disaster!

If you want to try it jump on later and 4 of us can go the defense...we wont score any goals but it will show you how hard defending with 4 people is!

we cant play 1-4-5...

How does that work?

From corners n that its better to have human controlled player but not for normal crosses from out wide... nearly every defender runs to the ball to try and clear it and it ends up a disaster!

If you want to try it jump on later and 4 of us can go the defense...we wont score any goals but it will show you how hard defending with 4 people is!

I dont have Fifa 08 anymore

its bad enough with 2 people going any, especially with defenders, because, you can end up switching to a defender but if you do it at the same time, you dont know what defender you are gonna get, puts more stress on you imo, all depends on the responsiveness of it on the new game aswell but i still think it might be tricky with 2 people controlling centrebacks, if the person who goes any can control the back four, and at least one outfield player, it makes it a bit easier so that they dont draw the defenders out of position, they can take control of the outfield player when they dont have the ball

Hope to fuck they speed up the online from Euro 2008!

Had a game last night that, if won, would have given me a streak of 8.

Was slow as fuck, jumpy, players reacted seconds after I pressed the button, but was still 4-1 up on this guy. Went to 90 minutes, and the final whistle didn't go! Played on for another 10 minutes, scored another few and the game just kept going and going and I disconnected.

Now it's came up a loss, but recognised that I won 4-1 at 90 minutes doh

Wee things like that really fucking annoy me!!

Guest johngers
When is it out again?

I'm not that impressed with the demo but I always end up getting both Fifa and PES. Personally I preferred Euro 2008.

Couple of weeks?

Cant remeber :unsure:

3rd October, get your priorities sorted FFS :harhar:

Oh they are, I can't wait till the 17th of October for the real football game :P

why, you booked in at your local 5-a-sides?

Actually I probably am :craphead:

Are you getting PES or are you purely a Fifa man?

Just playing some be a pro's on Fifa with Eck if anyone else wants to join us?

Just beat Inter 7-0. We were Man Utd...I was Saha...scored 5 assisted 1. Eck went Any and played really well, set up a few of my goals (tu)

al play mate