***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate come on this is getting silly. He was abject and his lack of being able to hold the ball up led to us being forced back into our own half for large spells. I am actually embarrassed for you coming out with nonsense like that.

:rolleyes:

Do you not read what i write? I said he did well when we were playing 4-4-2 early on and scored 2 goals, he even set up one, and after that went quiet up front alone.

What is wrong with that, thats a fair assumption i'd say.

you are a brainless little hero worshipping idiot. he was pathetic as usual.

what did lafferty or naismith do up front that boydy never ? answer = nothing

what did boydy do that lafferty & naismith not do? set up a goal

Give McBoyd a break ffs hes only giving his opinion :(

Mate come on this is getting silly. He was abject and his lack of being able to hold the ball up led to us being forced back into our own half for large spells. I am actually embarrassed for you coming out with nonsense like that.

:rolleyes:

Do you not read what i write? I said he did well when we were playing 4-4-2 early on and scored 2 goals, he even set up one, and after that went quiet up front alone.

What is wrong with that, thats a fair assumption i'd say.

you are a brainless little hero worshipping idiot. he was pathetic as usual.

That's too far. State your opinion if you must but don't disrespect people.

In my time supporting rangers i have seen players like johnston, mccoist, hateley, mols, de boer, prso etc line up as a striker for rangers. That fat mess is not fit to lace any of their boots and today it was once again proved. It was hardly the greatest assist, the ball bobbled around and then he made a 8 yard pass in the middle of the park. But that is just the thing isn't it? Many of us are frustrated and bored watching rangers under wally, many of us realise the lack of basic ability in our team. Then there is mcboyd and his like who come on here all excited and full of praise avery time £15,000 a week footballers manage to complete a lay-off.

I am as happy as anyone with the result but I fear it will once again mask the huge problems of rangers under wally. We were dominated at Ibrox by an atrocious celtic team.

In my time supporting rangers i have seen players like johnston, mccoist, hateley, mols, de boer, prso etc line up as a striker for rangers. That fat mess is not fit to lace any of their boots and today it was once again proved. It was hardly the greatest assist, the ball bobbled around and then he made a 8 yard pass in the middle of the park. But that is just the thing isn't it? Many of us are frustrated and bored watching rangers under wally, many of us realise the lack of basic ability in our team. Then there is mcboyd and his like who come on here all excited and full of praise avery time £15,000 a week footballers manage to complete a lay-off.

I am as happy as anyone with the result but I fear it will once again mask the huge problems of rangers under wally. We were dominated at Ibrox by an atrocious celtic team.

Lots of bears here have seen legends like that line up, so show them a bit of respect.

ALL EXCITED? doh:lol:

Where!?!? I said 'Decent pass by Boyd to set up Miller for the first goal' - thats hardly all excited..

Again with the dross, fair enough you don't rate him, but calling people hero worshippers and brainless is stupid, show some respect and you'll get some back.

Come on here and spit bile at people and you won't.

Please respect the views of other members/posters even if you do not agree with them. Boyd is a controversial figure but he did lay on a goal today and that is more than some others did.

People come on here dishing out all kinds of abuse and you are warning me over calling someone an idiot? I respect fellow fans and I am more than capable of debating with them on all things rangers. I do not respect silly little boys like mcboyd who rush on here all excited because his big hero manages to complete a lay-off or closes someone down once in 90 minutes. It is these idiots who keep wally and co in a job.

I am sick of listening to supposed suppporters who know very little about football coming on here and spouting nonsense about their pet players.

Boyd did not 'lay on' a goal, he completed an 8 yard pass in the middle of the pitch.

People come on here dishing out all kinds of abuse and you are warning me over calling someone an idiot? I respect fellow fans and I am more than capable of debating with them on all things rangers. I do not respect silly little boys like mcboyd who rush on here all excited because his big hero manages to complete a lay-off or closes someone down once in 90 minutes. It is these idiots who keep wally and co in a job.

I am sick of listening to supposed suppporters who know very little about football coming on here and spouting nonsense about their pet players.

Boyd did not 'lay on' a goal, he completed an 8 yard pass in the middle of the pitch.

Supposed supporter? Look, i'm fed up with your shite, you are MR UBER RANGERS are you? You can blatantly see from things i've done on here, videos i've made, history research i've done and the fact i fly 500 miles to watch and photograph the games that i love Rangers, so stop speaking shite. How you can call into question someones support of the club is ridiculous.

Silly little boy? I think you're the one acting like a little boy mate, grow up and debate with reason and respect.

Please respect the views of other members/posters even if you do not agree with them. Boyd is a controversial figure but he did lay on a goal today and that is more than some others did.

McBoyd is a fellow fan. You can't say in one breath you respect fellow fans but then don't respect McBoyd. Regardless of your opinion on Boyd, leave the personal stuff at the door. Don't call people supposed supporters, that's not your call to make. Your personal vendetta is offensive and uncalled for.

It was a perfect pass that split their high defensive line open enough for Miller to charge through & score, so it wasn't just any old midfield pass.

It'll be backs to the wall anyway. Makes sense to give Kris a chance.

A contradiction if I've ever heard one.

Aye, in that sense it'd be a 4-5-1 or 4-5-0 :lol: leaving Boyd pretty useless.

Both of you missed my point.

The point being.. we would be defending for long spells -- and might only get one chance. So not a contradiction, and while Boyd is pretty useless most of the time.. he is the one player that can score when given a reasonable chance.

It was a perfect pass that split their high defensive line open enough for Miller to charge through & score, so it wasn't just any old midfield pass.

Agree with that. It was a superb pass. And good control in the first place.

He was.

When Lafferty came on he put himself about and held the ball up well IMO.

I only saw him hold up the ball a few times, otherwise mostly it was headers to no mans land.

I was hoping he'd come on and do what he did with Northern Ireland, but not today sadly, and again, for his height he should be the only man getting the headers, especially in the box.

He was.

When Lafferty came on he put himself about and held the ball up well IMO.

I only saw him hold up the ball a few times, otherwise mostly it was headers to no mans land.

I was hoping he'd come on and do what he did with Northern Ireland, but not today sadly, and again, for his height he should be the only man getting the headers, especially in the box.

He offered more than Boyd.