***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

Any player who is on their arse after 60 mins of running has a poor diet, im sure there was a quote not long back about the monster munch? i'll try and dig it up

Someone posted this last week;

He's not 'fat' as some would claim.

newpicture3d.jpg

Monster munch? That was back in 2006/2007 :lol:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a family friend recently that keeps on saying that Boyd has been sweating f*ck in the First Half and thats its shocking, in reference to the games at Palmerston & against Celtic.

Only rangers could find themselves in this situation i mean what other supposed professional

club lets a guy who can score 20+ goals every season go out of contract !! Smeltic just paid 3.8 mil for

a doo that has scored 4 goals a season on average !!!! Get Boyd Signed , Get him to knuckle down

and work him hard as i can remember last season against Dundee Utd he looked a good player who

can also score goals ........ BUt what Rangers cant do is say to him Boydie we want you but your gonna have to give some of your wages to Nacho and Kirk wtf is that all about ??????? Imagine that happened

to you in your workplace you would have lamped your boss !!!!! He may not be perfect but he scores

goals and goals win games and i know he has not exactly played brilliant this year but i dont recall him

missing loads of chances !!!!! What he needs to look at is desire and effort the only time i lose patience

with him is when he looks like he cant be bothered i think a bare minimum you can do is work your

backside off !!! Look at Big Prso that what Boyd should have been modelling himself on yes he may not

have his skill but he should be able to work like that

If you were going to reply, you could have properly have addressed my points or even...stuck to your word and left it :craphead:

Btw, are you that stupid/childish that you can't stop calling me names, when I've asked you to stop it, for what of a better way of putting it? At lLeast I can be respectful (tu)

(tu) At least.

AT. LEAST.

Resorting to childishness instead of addressing the point :craphead:

I've got a family friend recently that keeps on saying that Boyd has been sweating f*ck in the First Half and thats its shocking, in reference to the games at Palmerston & against Celtic.

I've always sweated like fuck when i play football, no matter how much training or how fit i was.

I used to train twice a week and go running every day when i played for the local team, now i know that's not quite the same level of fitness expected from a professional, but even then i sweated like fuck.

I think some people do just sweat alot naturally.

If you were going to reply, you could have properly have addressed my points or even...stuck to your word and left it :craphead:

Btw, are you that stupid/childish that you can't stop calling me names, when I've asked you to stop it, for what of a better way of putting it? At lLeast I can be respectful (tu)

(tu) At least.

AT. LEAST.

I thought i'd do the 'boab' :pipe:

Do people not usually sweat when they play football and run about? <cr>

(tu) At least.

AT. LEAST.

I thought i'd do the 'boab' :pipe:

:lol::happy:

Boyd has until next July! why doesnt he shut up and get the head down and proove us all wrong instead of his ( source ) running their mouths in the papers!

We want comitment not a money grabber!

doh

Asking for a bit more to be on the same basic wage as players in his team isn't a money grabber.

If he was a money grabber he'd be in Turkey right now on £50k.

Boyd has until next July! why doesnt he shut up and get the head down and proove us all wrong instead of his ( source ) running their mouths in the papers!

doh

Asking for a bit more to be on the same basic wage as players in his team isn't a money grabber.

I think ungratefully knocking back 8 grand plus a week to play for the club he loves could be described as being greedy.

Same goes for anyone, not just Boyd.

doh

I think ungratefully knocking back 8 grand plus a week to play for the club he loves could be described as being greedy.

I think scoring 100+ goals for your club, winning them both cups a season and a bit ago deserves a little bit more, don't you?

doh

Name one footballer that would accept a 33% wage cut at the prime of their career and after what they have given to the club? Don;t talk utter pish, £8K is fuck all nowadays for a footballer whether we like it or not.

The club should extend his current contract by a year with the wage he is currently on adding the performance related bonuses they were going to give him at the lower wage, with a review at the end of the season... that way we can cover ourselves with a transfer fee and keep boyd marginally happy for the time being

doh

You are either boyd himself or have a serious crush on him!!!

Rangers ( we ) are skint therefore we ask our top scorer to take a pay cut to stay!

What is wrong with that! bearing in mind you erm sorry he is supposed to love the club!

I would play for rangers for £400 a week no problems even if chelsea offered me 2500000 a week!

SIMPLES!

The club should extend his current contract by a year with the wage he is currently on adding the performance related bonuses they were going to give him at the lower wage, with a review at the end of the season... that way we can cover ourselves with a transfer fee and keep boyd marginally happy for the time being

How many bids have we accepted for him!

How many bids have we accepted for him!

Well we will be getting none if clubs approach him in January

I believe Birmingham and a turkish club were officially interested

I think scoring 100+ goals for your club, winning them both cups a season and a bit ago deserves a little bit more, don't you?

Not really, no. Don't start this 'Boyd won us both cups' pish either, it's such a misleading way of putting it.

If Boyd can't understand that the club is going through tough financial times, and just wants to line his own pockets, then he can clear off whenever he wants.

You are either boyd himself or have a serious crush on him!!!

Rangers ( we ) are skint therefore we ask our top scorer to take a pay cut to stay!

What is wrong with that! bearing in mind you erm sorry he is supposed to love the club!

Crush on him? Are we not allowed favourite players nowadays? I mean ffs, it's a forum, if people are going to sit bashing my favourite player, i'll argue the opposite, SIMPLES. Ally McCoist was my favourite player in years gone by, and i grew up loving goal poachers. Kris Boyd comes along and we have a new goal poacher.

What is wrong with that? ... Broadfoot and Novo are getting pay RISES, that's what's wrong with that. Boyd is on less than alot of players in the club, and considering his goal scoring record (whether you like his overall play or not) he deserves better.

I would play for rangers for £400 a week no problems even if chelsea offered me 2500000 a week!

SIMPLES!

Oh here we go, the good old, I WOULD PLAY FOR £400 a week.

Sure, if you were a footballer who'd made it through as a kid, played for another team got signed by Rangers, you'd say "Aye, £400 a week will do". No chance, you'd get thoroughly annoyed that the rest of the team is earning 40 times more than you.

Sorry mate, but that's rubbish.

If Boyd can't understand that the club is going through tough financial times, and just wants to line his own pockets, then he can clear off whenever he wants.

Aye right, so Broadfoot and Novo both get pay rises? Some tough times.

Half the team is on more than him it seems and because (reportedly) they want him to take a pay cut, he suddenly is a money grabber?

Bollocks.

That's just bullshit BP9. He troubled the celtc backline on a few occassions, especially McManus. He held the ball up, was shite in the air as usual, and helped Stevie Smith out on a number of occassions. He also did a power of running, and followed the runner.

Don't know what else you could ask for from a player who is just back from injury?

I dunno, for arguments sake, um? a goal? an assist? ;)

Whats the point in "troubling" a defence, if it doesnt lead to anything? Thats a serious question. Miller, Boyd and Naismith "troubled" the defence, and, we scored twice. Now, for me, THAT is what its about. All this "effort" that has no end product is, essentially, pointless. Thats the problem I have with Millers game when he isnt scoring. There is no difference, if Miller (or another) works their socks off all game, and, finishes without a goal or an assist, as there is with Boyd NOT running about, and finishing with no goals or assists. The end result is the same.

I do agree about Lafferty though, to say he did nothing is incorrect. We also have things, such as, Boyd now does track back, and, is fairly important for us defending setpieces I believe, something rarely mentioned? We can add in that, unlike almost all of the team, injury wise, we generally know that he can be relied on not to be injured, again its never mentioned. We could have a ton of great players, but, if they spend their time in the sick bed, whats the point?

Aye right, so Broadfoot and Novo both get pay rises? Some tough times.

Half the team is on more than him it seems and because (reportedly) they want him to take a pay cut, he suddenly is a money grabber?

Bollocks.

They don't deserve pay rises either. Like I said, I'm not attempting to single out Boyd. Also I don't think what the rest of the team earns is particularly relevant when you're earning frankly obscene amounts of money anyway. It's not like they're asking him to live in a bedsit and bike to Murray park everyday.