Give Stuart Mccall The Permanent Manager Position

Fools Gold

Yes, only 5 games into his managerial career with us, but he now has a 2 draws and 3 wins record.

That's three wins in a trot (including both Edinburgh teams), a massive turnaround in performance, hugely boosted morale, complete reversal of training/workout ethos and full dialogue with the team during the 90 minutes.

He has been a massive breath of fresh air, and can only imagine we will get stronger under him when he gets rid of the shite players we have, and strengthens the team with his choices.

Just the man we need for next season and beyond.

Give him a permanent position, Rangers!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not felt as happy as this for a long time; what a transformation in a matter of weeks!

The sun is in the sky and the crowds are returning.

Brilliant day to be a Ranger, and McCall has instilled such confidence in the team now.

Down to 10 men for a full half against the (unarguably) best performing team in the league.

Make no mistake, Hearts thought they were coming to Ibrox, like many teams this season, and expecting us to roll us over.

Not under McCall's watch!

Given the run we were on, it would have been difficult to turn it around against the lower teams in the league, but to beat Hearts and Hibs shows just the impact he has had. He's earned it permanently in my eyes.

It's all about promotion for me. Part of what's driving him must be the knowledge of what the expectation is. If we go and give him a deal on 5 games evidence that incentive is lost. All the praise in the world for the start he's made, but the man has a target and everyone knew that when he came here.

Too early.

If he gets us up then yes, if he doesn't then I am not sure. The problem with that is next seasons manager needs to start now looking for replacements.

But would any other manager turn things around any quicker/more efficiently than what McCall has?

It's all about promotion for me. Part of what's driving him must be the knowledge of what the expectation is. If we go and give him a deal on 5 games evidence that incentive is lost. All the praise in the world for the start he's made, but the man has a target and everyone knew that when he came here.

Very true so far so good but a long way to go

But would any other manager turn things around any quicker/more efficiently than what McCall has?

Not sure on that one.

After the play offs is too late to bring in a new manager anyway, so we would probably be better off giving him the job.

Actually thought McCall had fucked it at half time, We have one player able to keep a hold of the ball in our team and that's Harris...Couldnt believe Clark, Shields or Miller stayed on in front of him. Luckily for us Harris scored when he did to double our lead but for me he's a far better option than the 3 i mentioned!