Give Stuart Mccall The Permanent Manager Position

Fools Gold

To all those saying "only if he gets us up", who would you bring in if we just miss out in the play-offs because in my opinion we would be top of the table right now if we had started this season with someone like McCall in charge!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all about promotion for me. Part of what's driving him must be the knowledge of what the expectation is. If we go and give him a deal on 5 games evidence that incentive is lost. All the praise in the world for the start he's made, but the man has a target and everyone knew that when he came here.

The thing is, if McCall was manager at the start of the season, we wouldn't have been in this position in my humble opinion. We would have won this league. If we don't go up now, the blame lies on the previous managers.

We will go up :pipe:

I think it's very harsh on McCall to say it's all about promotion. When he came in a lot of supporters were saying there's not a chance of us being promoted, now McCall has came in and transformed the team some people expect promotion.

Fell bad for him in that if he had a full season I'm really confident he would have won us the league. He' now in the playoffs which are one of cup games and can go either way to be fair. I think he's showed enough regardless of the playoff results and he deserves a full year in charge and he should be able to start building now for next year.

The thing is, if McCall was manager at the start of the season, we wouldn't have been in this position in my humble opinion. We would have won this league. If we don't go up now, the blame lies on the previous managers.

We will go up :pipe:

This, McCall has transformed the team and deserves a proper shot at it. He'd love the opportunity. Really hope we can keep this going and get promotion.

The players are clearly fighting for him so maybe if we leave the decision to the end of the season the players will continue to give it 100% to hopefully see us through the play offs and secure McCall the job on a permanent basis.

I know what your saying, but I get the feeling that McCall demands no less than 100% from them all regardless.

The case for him keeping the job is getting stronger every week.

It does mate; you can see the first two games were finding his feet/getting a feel for the team.

The last two games have seen a huge improvement and I don't reckon that's fleeting.

We're becoming a team to be feared again.

What a difference under the man. We would have been pumped off Hibs and Hearts under the previous imposters.

Give him the job.

Absolutely.

With the zero-tactics hoofing the ball up predicability from the past managers, and the severe lack of fitness, we would have been fucked by them.

We know things are changing, and so does the other teams.

Resurrection Sunday couldn't be more apt.

He does deserve it full time regardless of what happens now.

He's shown to be a tactician, great motivator, has the vision to change a game and all in all appears to be the full package.

The more time he gets with the squad the better we'll get until the end of this season.

I thought he'd do well but he hasn't half got us playing some great one touch stuff at times.

Even if we don't get up there is no better option imo. Will be a class manager for us. Would love to see him given the chance to build his own team.

This.

At this rate, we'll hit the ground running next season if we go up.

He is the right man defo - today was a test passed with flying colours for all the factors that came during the match.

The delay in the team coming out for the second half - if intended was clever

( I was wondering if stuart was getting into his strip to come on !)

He is that commited to the cause .

His pre - match and post match interviews gives me confidence

Great feeling today to be a bluenose :21:

He is the right man defo - today was a test passed with flying colours for all the factors that came during the match.

The delay in the team coming out for the second half - if intended was clever

( I was wondering if stuart was getting into his strip to come on !)

He is that commited to the cause .

His pre - match and post match interviews gives me confidence

Great feeling today to be a bluenose :21:

You got a link to the post match mate?