Welcome

Canadaready

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A much better 2nd half and we SHOULD have won the game.

We still lack some ingenuity in m/field. We are too obvious most of the time. Our srikers, Boyd apart, lack composure when shooting on goal.

The defence was much better in the 2nd half and BF excelled throughout.

If we can get a really good CH, another m/fielder, a striker and a winger - we have a chance of being an excellent team.

Our fullbacks do need to learn to cut out crosses EARLY.

Overall a much better than usual OF performance.

:(

A much better 2nd half and we SHOULD have won the game.

We still lack some ingenuity in m/field. We are too obvious most of the time. Our srikers, Boyd apart, lack composure when shooting on goal.

The defence was much better in the 2nd half and BF excelled throughout.

If we can get a really good CH, another m/fielder, a striker and a winger - we have a chance of being an excellent team.

Our fullbacks do need to learn to cut out crosses EARLY.

Overall a much better than usual OF performance.

:(

Agreed nvager. Although I thought Svensson put in a decent shift for his first OF game, except for his part in their goal. He even had a reasonable pop at goal himself...

My ratings:

AM: 7 Error for the goal but was sound enough besides.

Hutton: 8 His best Rangers performance (apart from some wild distribution) in ages. Defensively excellent.

Smith: 5.5 I found him poor all round and feel slightly vindicated in not rating him like everyone else seems to. Should have conceded a penalty.

Svensson: 8 Simply excellent. Could develop into a fine player at this rate.

Hemdani: 7 Usual from him, including the goal.

Adam: 6.5 Well involved and no lack of effort. Lacked finesse though.

Clement: 7 Ran all over the place and showed great heart.

Ferguson: 9 Mercurial in the first half, although dropped out a little in the second. Will be scunnered by his miss.

Sionko: 6 Average, and no more. Gave us hee haw.

Novo: 7 Did pretty well and nearly scored one a few occasions.

Prso: 6 Usual work ethic but off the pace and not offering the guile he used to.

My ratings:

AM: 7 Error for the goal but was sound enough besides.

Hutton: 8 His best Rangers performance (apart from some wild distribution) in ages. Defensively excellent.

Smith: 5.5 I found him poor all round and feel slightly vindicated in not rating him like everyone else seems to. Should have conceded a penalty.

Svensson: 8 Simply excellent. Could develop into a fine player at this rate.

Hemdani: 7 Usual from him, including the goal.

Adam: 6.5 Well involved and no lack of effort. Lacked finesse though.

Clement: 7 Ran all over the place and showed great heart.

Ferguson: 9 Mercurial in the first half, although dropped out a little in the second. Will be scunnered by his miss.

Sionko: 6 Average, and no more. Gave us hee haw.

Novo: 7 Did pretty well and nearly scored one a few occasions.

Prso: 6 Usual work ethic but off the pace and not offering the guile he used to.

Couldn't argue with any of those rating.

I think the two subs gave nothing to the game though I'd like to add. Buffel pulled out of one challenge though which he always seems to do a few times in a match. Fkin poof!

Hi Guys (wve) ,

On the whole I thought it was it was a decent performance. Rangers deserved a point and, on any other day, can you imagine twice being denied by the woodwork :angry:

The fight shown by most players was the most pleasing aspect, apart from one

spell how many times we we winning the second balls? <pbag>

A few dodgy moments in defence but we kept Celtic at arms length. Praise for the CB's, Hutton, Clement and Ferguson although IMO most of team played quite well.

With a little more experience and some shrewd transfer deals, we might be able to start building from this result.

we had enough good chances to bury the bheggars.

And that one in the last minute - it had to be sebo didnt it - then when it went to dado and he took forreeeeeeeeeevvvvvveeerrrrrrr to hit in possibly the tamest shot ive seen in my life

best OF performance from Barry in a couple of years now

hutton put in a great full back performance, stevie smith had his worst game as a professional footballer, adam and sionko gave nothing for us

novo and prso are still my in my opinion the best front two partnership we've got

Just in from work,so didnt see the game,so thanks for that , it was great reading bears. Just seen the goals and quite a few Gers chances on the news. They are nowhere near as good as they think they are, and are due a doing shortly.

absolutly mate (spl)

• 1 month later...