Shocking gay slur

*Manticore*

Apparently earlier on talksport Aiden from Glasgow called in about his gay Polish lover beating him.

His abusive "partner" is a guy from Poland and they both work for the same firm.

Stuff like trying to get our manager Gordon to sort it out, 'no I still love him' and 'there are lots of gays in my work'.

Sounds like a classic....

Apparently earlier on talksport Aiden from Glasgow called in about his gay Polish lover beating him.

His abusive "partner" is a guy from Poland and they both work for the same firm.

Stuff like trying to get our manager Gordon to sort it out, 'no I still love him' and 'there are lots of gays in my work'.

I heard it mate, was top quality entertainment.

Going on about abusive partners, collymore was on sticky ground, but used the 'i grew up watching a violent relationship' line, so knew no better..

I dont know how the lad 'aiden' managed to get thru the call without losing it, but he had the pair of them transfixed, and possibly still to work out it was a wind up.

Heard it as I was driving home from work. It was classic. Aiden was Irish, said his partner of 4 years was from Poland and they worked at the same place. The Pole started abusing him after taking cocaine and it was the boss who noticed his bruises. Collymore and Parry were taking it so seriously, and giving advice to help poor Aiden.

Heard it as I was driving home from work. It was classic. Aiden was Irish, said his partner of 4 years was from Poland and they worked at the same place. The Pole started abusing him after taking cocaine and it was the boss who noticed his bruises. Collymore and Parry were taking it so seriously, and giving advice to help poor Aiden.

haha sounds class

That's terrible there's no excuse for domestic violence! :uk:

"Talksport",is there English,and Scottish edition to this show, or is it Nation wide(UK) ? :unsure:

Ive picked it up here in Canada,but it seems to be all about English football. :(

If there is a Scottish edition,could someone please give me the link? Thanks (tu)

"Talksport",is there English,and Scottish edition to this show, or is it Nation wide(UK) ? :unsure:

Ive picked it up here in Canada,but it seems to be all about English football. :(

If there is a Scottish edition,could someone please give me the link? Thanks (tu)

No mate, just the one UK talksport, you will have the right one.. (tu)