4 Goals Clear at the moment

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFA doing them favours again.

Ill be hoping there will be an inquiry after this - 7-0 is ridiculous.

What about an enquiry into our 7-1 win over Hamilton, na, didn't think so.

I really am not one for conspiracy theories but this is seriously suspicious as hell :anguish:

But its more likely Mirren are just lying down for them like most teams in this league.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories either, but this is odd and I'm beginning to wonder...

Maybe their form had been bad, but after being overtaken in the league they will have wanted to go out and prove somthing. And not to forget against 10 men.

well if they hit them for 13, then you have to wonder??

They have been rubbish for a while, we were +11 ahead on goal difference, then out of the blue they score 6 goals, and the saints score an own goal, can you blame me?

I don't want to be the one the one that comes up with the most lame excuses, but if nothing in the world has changed, it should never have been a sending off, Naka probablly dived 3-4 times which resulted in goals, Art should have been sent...

You still have to laugh that none of their strikers can score a goal yet.

The score/result doesn't bother me.

So long as we win all our matches from now til end of season we win the league. We shouldn't have to rely on goal difference. They can do what they want against the other teams

celtc are 5-0 up?

Yep, they can't score for shite for ages, and suddenly they get 5, when we are winning on goal difference.

Something dodgy going on?

st mirren conveniently got a man sent off, they have a history of lying down to that mhob, nothin new there, :sherlock:

Mo Camara is playing in defence mind :pipe:

(tu) That would be st mirren 2 men down that we know about then, watch the highlights you can always tell who has sold the jerseys ! :sherlock:

how many times is that celtics opponents have had someone sent off for a professional foul this season? St mirren first game of the season, hamilton was it when sheridan was running at the goal( the "penalty" that was 2 yards outside the box) and now this. Thats at least 3. Big difference between this and our 7-1 victory. We had scored 9 goals in the previous 5 games and were playing reasonably well. Celtic have scored 3 in 5 and now suddenly they score 7? Red card has helped them of course but st mirren should still be ashamed of the way they have played.

By the way it wouldnt really matter as much if we had taken our fecking chances today. 23 shots on goal, we had enough to win 7-0 today but couldnt finish our chances, we had as many shots on goal as celtic did. Need to sort ourselves out before we worry about that lot. Still top of the league and thats all that matters. I will take 11 more 1-0 victories before the end of the season as that will see us as champions even if celtic win the rest of their games 7-0

Do not fall for this paranoia.

St. Mirren lost a man & Celtic hit a bit of form. It happens.

As others have said, no-one cried when we hammered Hamilton 7-1 ... let it go & worry about Inverness midweek.

As others have said, no-one cried when we hammered Hamilton 7-1 ... let it go & worry about Inverness midweek.

Probably because that situation didn't involve us being ahead on goal difference :lol:

Lets just go pump caley :pipe:

SFA doing them favours again.

Ill be hoping there will be an inquiry after this - 7-0 is ridiculous.

What about an enquiry into our 7-1 win over Hamilton, na, didn't think so.

we werent top of the league at this point but

our strikers scored in this game we didnt get any own goals hamilton didnt get any one sent off

you can see were people are coming fom but

its a bit weird that every one of there midfeilders scored st midden get a player sent off and score an own goal.

mmmmmm???????????

Still tap of the League after what they went throught today anyway haaaaa get it up yeessss

7-0 is that the best yous can do haaaaa

CHEERIO 4 IN A ROW.

:uk:

Do not fall for this paranoia.

St. Mirren lost a man & Celtic hit a bit of form. It happens.

totally agree, cmon lads get a grip