Broadfoot

NathanRfc

he's believing his own hype and the unfounded praise he gets on forums like this. yes he tries but he has very little verging on no ball skills.

i have nothing againt him as he clearly has commitment and tries his best but he's simply just not good enough

Showed himself up tonight,showed the fans how shit he is, when he got the ball tonight the 5 year old infront of me sayed ' aww no him again'.

His hearts in the right place but he's totally woeful. Also, off topic but mate, you don't go to Eastwood High School do you?

Tonight's a perfect example of how a 'trier' should never be a long-term option.

When the team is rich in possession but lacking in chances, you need your full backs to turn some good crosses in and support with cutting edge. You need your two centre halfs constantly pushing forward.

Trier's try, they don't produce quality.

Well said,he was diabolocal,the worst i have ever seen him play, should have been subbed at HT :angry:

Aye, like that will ever happen. :anguish:

Should have though

M8 I completely agree, but I've given up hope of seeing that happen under WS. Always seems to be too little, too late, or none at all.

it disgusts me he plays for rangers. the only time he shows any pace is when he breaks his neck to be the first to hug fans fav krissy krissy boyd when he scores against hamilton or killie.

broadfoot has always been atrocious. where are all the guys who validate his selection by calling him 'honest'.

He's terrible & the hero status he gets among some of our support for being 'Kirk, the Rangers man who tries hard' is embarrassing.

We need a replacement in the summer.

He unfortunately is our best option at RB.

whit has never been given the same chance as broadfoot - maybe cause he isn't 'honest' enough unlike good 'ol kirk.. let him play 60 games in a row and let's see how he does.

other than that any rangers player in any position (including goalkeepers) at any age level would be a better option at rb.

failing that i would play with 10 as at least he couldn't give away stupid fouls for bear hugging opposition strikers.

He is tripe. My brother says he plays the game like he has two left feet. He has no balance, has no pace, isn't very intelligent, offers hardly anything going forward, just a terrible player all round.

You know, he gives you hope that you can be a pro.

if i was the opposite team and knew kirk broadfoot was playing RB against me i'd be jumping in joy. Hes fucking shite quite bad how he gets a start for this football club.

Tonight's a perfect example of how a 'trier' should never be a long-term option.

When the team is rich in possession but lacking in chances, you need your full backs to turn some good crosses in and support with cutting edge. You need your two centre halfs constantly pushing forward.

Trier's try, they don't produce quality.

He is a woeful footballer.

I feel for Davis having to cover for this absolute fucking donkey, it must take about 70% out of his own game.

Honestly, I play 11's with guys with more natural ability that Broadfoot and they'd try a lot fucking harder for the Gers too. Another shitey Smith 'trier', the epitome of Glasgow Rangers right now.