Kevin Thomson on how X Box has helped his rehab!

Boab

Bet they are murder at it.

Stevie Smith the best?! Bet he doesn't have a 2.37 kill to death ratio ;)

Also, do you think Kris Boyd stands still and lets the rest of his team do the killing?

:craphead:

Oh my God. We simply have to get Scott Brown's gamer ID.

Nice to see that Thommo isn't getting jaded with his spell on the sidelines. Off topic slightly, but i remember reading an interview with Marco Amelia (Livorno's goalkeeper) where he told how he saved a penalty from Ronaldinho by studying his technique on his console when playing Fifa. These games can be healthily realistic at times.

Nice to see that Thommo isn't getting jaded with his spell on the sidelines. Off topic slightly, but i remember reading an interview with Marco Amelia (Livorno's goalkeeper) where he told how he saved a penalty from Ronaldinho by studying his technique on his console when playing Fifa. These games can be healthily realistic at times.

Buffon used Football Manager on his laptop on the way to Hampden during the qualifiers to find out about our attack :lol:

Great stories.

Buffon used Football Manager on his laptop on the way to Hampden during the qualifiers to find out about our attack :lol:

Great stories.

:lol:

I think Kev comes across really well

He soubds just like a young man who's had his dream snatched away (thankfully temporarily) and is doing his best to get by

Hurry back Kev. We need you.

Great stories.

he used football manager for that?

ffs the panini sticker album could have told him all he wanted to know,

Kris Boyd (the worst player ever.)

How ironic :sherlock:

Cutting!

Can just imagine him sitting with his headphones on shouting "Whit button is it to shoot again? b*stard!."