Portsmouth Bosmans?

AdzKyle

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

Portsmouth defender Sol Campbell may lead a mass summer exodus of players from Fratton Park after manager Paul Hart was told to cut the club's payroll by 25%.

Campbell, Kanu, Lauren and Hermann Hreidarsson are among 18 players out of contract at the end of the season.

With our current financial situation and knowing we will have to sell players in the summer is there anyone you would take on a Bosman once some wages have been freed up?

I dont think i would want Sol at theclub, he's not as good as he used to be and getting on a bit now.

Distin has improved as a player and still has a few years left in him.

Im not entirely sure who is available on a bosman as i cant find the list.

They do have some decent players though. Kranjcar, Utaka, Johnson. Kaboul is still very young and could improve greatly.

While i would have taken Hermann Hreidarsson a few years ago he is getting too old to be brought in now

Getting nearer to the silly season, Portsmouth players could easily go to other EPL clubs and demand huge wages, but we do have a little trick up our sleeve, when we win the SPL we have CL football, and Mendes could put in a good word for us with his ex team mates.

Getting nearer to the silly season, Portsmouth players could easily go to other EPL clubs and demand huge wages, but we do have a little trick up our sleeve, when we win the SPL we have CL football, and Mendes could put in a good word for us with his ex team mates.

Yeah, that was my original thought. The top players would easily move on, probably to Spurs knowing Harry!!

Its more likely we would end up with the likes of Richard Hughes(Scottish lad)

They are the type of players that would end up signing for someone getting promoted to the EPL because they have the cash and think it will be a sound investment to get some experienced EPL players I reckon

Sol Campbell is finished, as is Lauren and Kanu.

I'd take Hermann Hreidarsson on a 1 year deal with an option of a further year. He's a better LB than Papac and he can play in a number of positions.

I doubt he'd be asking for big wages and this would be his final chance to play for a big, trophy winning club whilst competing in Europe.

Sol Campbell is finished, as is Lauren and Kanu.

I'd take Hermann Hreidarsson on a 1 year deal with an option of a further year. He's a better LB than Papac and he can play in a number of positions.

I doubt he'd be asking for big wages and this would be his final chance to play for a big, trophy winning club whilst competing in Europe.

(tu)

Definitely. He chips in with a fair few goals aswell, attacks the ball really well from corners.

Sol Campbell is on £100,000 a week so even suggesting his name is complete pie in the sky stuff.

Apart from the fact that as a gay boy (yes, I know I should go on about this) the stick he would get up here from the scum..........

Wages the major concern on all these players. But if Big Davie retired then I'd have another look.