Boyd Future

fraser77

Boyds Future  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Will Boyd Be A Ranger Next Season ?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do You Want Boyd To Start In The Big Games To Give Him A Chance To Prove If He Can Cut It In Such Games ?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do You Want Boyd To Stay ?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]A player could quite easily improve by doing more training.

Especially fitness wise, speed, and ball skills would just come from practising more and more, of course it won't be over night, but you know.

To say "never" was a bit rash.

This is Kris Boyd we are talking about.

For a player to improve they have to have the right attitude and the desire to improve.

There is a reason that guys like Beckham, Maldini, Weir and Giggs will play for as long as they want and thats because they have both of these characteristics in spades.

Boyd on the other hand..........

No,no and no,he'll defo not be here and we all no why so no need to explain on that,i don't want him here because he is shite in big games and no we can't afford to give him a chance because imo he won't take it like he didn't at Ibrox.

If you'd asked me yesterday I'd have said I wanted him to stay but now..

I think that Boyd is a little too arrogant to be honest. He should look at players like Kenny Miller and Nacho Novo who give their all for the team. Personally I feel that Boyd has a bad attitude, isn't fit enough and is off form at the moment. I wouldn't have played him anyway this sunday but now and after watching Lafferty do well against Hamilton I feel as though we can cope without him. He will go in the summer and to be honest if we can get £4 million for a player who's never proven himself on the big stage then that's fantastic. TBH at the moment we have Novo, Miller and Lafferty who can all play up front and Velicka is an unknown quantity.

Boyd isn't as important as he thinks he is and nobody is bigger than the club. Walter Smith has got it right (tu)

the only fowards that has shown us they can score is miller, and Novo always scores against them. so why not go for Miller and Novo.

instead of this Lafferty and ,Miller, form means nothing in an Old firm game remember u look at players that can score against them.

Boyd on the bench

think he will be pushed towards the exit but I would rather he stayed and changed his demeanour a bit

(tu)

I think the blame lies with manager and player in this case.

Boyd should be upping his game, but then again the Manager should be helping him along with that at the same time.

Maybe after this, and reading what Walter said about him in the paper (the rest of his game isn't to the same high standard as his goal scoring) then he will up his game a bit? Who knows?

Since last season McCoist has been at Boyd to stay behind at training and work on different aspects of his game. Boyd's reply - nah, I'm outta here.

Boyd has also been testing Smith's patience for months now with his attitude. Boyd says he is the best we've got and that we can't do without him. Smith called his bluff and welcomed offers for him in January.

My answers were no, no and no. Get him and his stinking attitude to fuck.

think he will be pushed towards the exit but I would rather he stayed and changed his demeanour a bit

(tu)

Boyd should be upping his game, but then again the Manager should be helping him along with that at the same time.

Maybe after this, and reading what Walter said about him in the paper (the rest of his game isn't to the same high standard as his goal scoring) then he will up his game a bit? Who knows?

Walter and Ally have tried to improve him.

He could only manage it for a month, one of the reasons behind him being offered out during January.

Boyd's a grown man set in his ways. He'll never change, sadly.

Since last season McCoist has been at Boyd to stay behind at training and work on different aspects of his game. Boyd's reply - nah, I'm outta here.

:lol:

And you know that how?

By watching him play! :P

And you know that how?

From 2 first team players who are friends of people I work with.

(tu)

Boyd has also been testing Smith's patience for months now with his attitude. Boyd says he is the best we've got and that we can't do without him. Smith called his bluff and welcomed offers for him in January.

My answers were no, no and no. Get him and his stinking attitude to fuck.

Spot on. For £3.5 - £4 million we could get a striker who can score against ALL teams.

The sulky fucker has had his chance.

And you know that how?

From 2 first team players who are friends of people I work with.

Fair enough, will have to take your word on that ;)

Will Boyd Be A Ranger Next Season ?

No I don't think he will. He's probably the most expendable asset we have.

Do You Want Boyd To Start In The Big Games To Give Him A Chance To Prove If He Can Cut It In Such Games ?

At the moment no. He's on a bad run of form just now. Had this game been in November when his confidence was up then yes, I would have played him.

Do You Want Boyd To Stay ?

Yes, He's a good player to have in the squad. His goals, at times, can be invaluable.

(ps. The poll's sorted now ;))

Asset Bazza? Other than the desperate "Ginger Genius" not another manager with half a brain,even considered him.Wer'e stuck with the dud unfortunately. :(

Will Boyd Be A Ranger Next Season ?

No I don't think he will. He's probably the most expendable asset we have.

Do You Want Boyd To Start In The Big Games To Give Him A Chance To Prove If He Can Cut It In Such Games ?

At the moment no. He's on a bad run of form just now. Had this game been in November when his confidence was up then yes, I would have played him.

Do You Want Boyd To Stay ?

Yes, He's a good player to have in the squad. His goals, at times, can be invaluable.

(ps. The poll's sorted now ;))

I PERSONAL THINK WALLY WILL GET HIM OUT THE DOOR IN THE SUMMER.

HIS ATTITUDE HAS BEEN CRAP SINCE THE TRANSFER WINDOW CLOSED 2 GOALS IN 7 GAMES (MOSTLY DIDDY TEAMS)

THERE IS ALWAYS GONNE BE 1 WINNER IN THIS = WALTER SMITH!!!

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN THE EAST END (STRACHAN V MCGEADY) WHO WON = STRACHAN!!!

BOYD HAS HAD ENOUGH CHANCES, IF HE GOT OFF HIS ARSE IN MATCHES INSTEAD OF SITTING THERE SULKIN HE'D BE A BETTER PLAYER JUST FOR THAT.

PLUS BACKIN INTO PLAYERS RATHER THAN JUMPING TO HEAD THE BALL IS ANOTHER FAULT HE HAS GOT WHICH IS REALLY ANNOYING!!!

IF WE GET £3-4 MILLION IN THE SUMMER WE SHOULD TAKE IT AND GET ANOTHER ALL ROUND CENTRE FORWARD IN.

HE WILL GO TO A SMALLER CLUB THAN RANGERS THATS FOR SURE, BUT THAT IS HIS OWN FAULT FOR BEING LAZY AND ARROGANT!!!!

AW WELL LOOKS LIKE HE WONT BE GETTING THAT SUN SPORTS PLASTIC GOLDEN BOOT AFTER ALL!!!!!