If Liverpool can score 4 v Real Madrid & Man Utd we can do the same to celtc

Tontospal

It has been an interesting week to compare Smith's usual ultra cautious approach with some of the games witnessed over the last few days.t t

Given Rangers status, infrastructure and resources I always think we should set out with tactics and a game plan to win every game we play, regardless of whether it is at Ibrox, Firhill or the Nou Camp.

Having said that, the Sporting debacle against Bayern, home and away, provides a good argument for those who support the manager's safety first approach in big games. Thankfully, Juventus (home and away) and Ajax away - where we lost 4 on each occasion have been the exception and whilst we have lost quite a few European games they have never been by embarassing margins.

I dread to think what the reaction would be if we ever lost 12-1 on aggregate to anyone in the CL.

After watching Liverpool score 4 goals in consecutive games against the world's biggest 2 clubs I think it is well within the realms of possibility that we could do likewise if we take the game to them from the start tomorrow.

They are a poor side and have been struggling for months now and although our form has been inconsistent I'd love to see us have a go because I truly believe that they are there for the taking.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that it will be an easy game tomorrow. Indeed I think it will be a tight, cautious affair with Walter probably resorting to his favourite 1 man up front and keeping it tight at the back for the first half but just for once I'd love to see us have a right go at them.

Guest johngers

We are a much better team than them.

Victory is ours! The Cup is ours! This country is ours! So fuck off home ya gypsy bastards.

Agreed... they are there for the taking but I don't think Walt has the balls to go at them.

(tu)

Enjoy the thumb, you are both arseholes

And, yeah, no offence, but, the "new" "modern" rangers fan is an arsehole, cunts the lot of you. you should be banned, but, no doubt good bears with dignity and respect will be banned first

Agreed... they are there for the taking but I don't think Walt has the balls to go at them.

(tu)

And, yeah, no offence, but, the "new" "modern" rangers fan is an arsehole, cunts the lot of you. you should be banned, but, no doubt good bears with dignity and respect will be banned first

??

(tu)

??

dont ?? me you know what am saying