• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roberto Martinez OR Owen Coyle.

please tell me owen coyles a joke

he actually lives in a chapel!

My Dad, who is in the Orange Order, says 'I don't care if he wears a pointy hat, as he scores goals for the Rangers'

I was watching Skysports news this morning and I watched an interview with Steve Coppell where he said he would like to manage a team who are challenging for trophies :sherlock:

well he'll no come to us then, because we certainly didnt put up a challenge on sunday there

i would love mcleish to come back but unfortunately he was treated like shite by the club and would probably tell us where to go

steve mclren has done wonderes in holland and would walk to the gers....if not him curbisley would get my vote and would cost noithing as out of work....

Thats who I dreamt was our new manager the other night, dont fancy him maself though!

I would want another European manager to rid our club of these lazy bastards, what PLG tried to do. Only difference being the fans wouldn't back the players this time. The whole club needs a kick up the arse.

Davie Moyes?

hes a tim is he not?

Advoocaat! But we dont have the money he requires.....

Its time to stop going 1 step forward then two back.

We need someone completely new.

Also Ally just doesnt have what it takes, he is just like walter.

didier deschamps

I think he'll get the France job in the near future, but that's an excellent shout.

Another name who just walked into my head is Valery Gazzaev.

As most people know my "realistic" choice would be Steve Coppell, but if we were going down the foreign path again it would be Bülent Uygun for me.

He's a coach who I think is destined for really, really big things.

In an ideal world you would go for someone like Slaven Billic, Van Gaal, Michael Laudrup, Deschamps etc but there's no way that would happen.

Realistically you would go for someone like Curbishley, Martinez, Coppell or even Steve Clarke as someone mentioned earlier. Personally I would go for Coppell. Tons of experience, has the ability to pick up players for nothin and make them into good players (Shorey, Sidwell, Kevin Doyle). Has had success almost everywhere he has went and would have something to prove if he came up to scotland as he's never managed to win a major title or manage in Europe

I feel we need to move forward as a Football Club.

Everything needs to be changed.

Why shouldn't we have players who are as fit as some of the Worlds best footballers?

Why should we have players who dedicate their life to playing a sport and yet aren't as fit as they could be?

Need to be cruel to be kind. I would give anything to play for our club and so should our players. If that means giving up social ills such as drinking, smoking, eating fast foods etc then so be it.

Our players get an easy ride. When you consider people's reactions to the Brazilian Ronaldo's return from injury when he put on a few pounds and yet we accept the likes of Kris Boyd getting a game constantly when he is clearly overweight.

I would have loved for PLG to have been given more backing by the fans and the players. I feel we need someone like him in order to truly become a successful football club in future...Instead, we'll continue to be a sleeping giant, which is what we are.