What motivates our players?

papaguy51

I've said for months now that I don't think McCoist, McDowall or Smith have the drive that they used to have.

I'm standing by it for now as this is one of the least motivated Rangers sides I've ever witnessed. If supposedly brilliant man managers in McCoist and Smith can't motivate the side and a promised £100k per person for the treble can't do it, what will?

Are we hungry enough as a team?

I've said for months now that I don't think McCoist, McDowall or Smith have the drive that they used to have.

I'm standing by it for now as this is one of the least motivated Rangers sides I've ever witnessed. If supposedly brilliant man managers in McCoist and Smith can't motivate the side and a promised £100k per person for the treble can't do it, what will?

Are we hungry enough as a team?

No we are not hungry as a team , you only have to watch the 3 stooges on the bench to see why , Smith , McCoist and that 2nd rate scum coach clueless the fucking 3 of them

If them players can't get motivated for an OF cup final then they should not be playing football.

77 minutes it took yesterday for a thundering challenge to come in. 76 minutes too late!

There is only so much blame you can put on the players. If you have a manager who sets his team up for a draw in a League Cup final, who plays half of his team out of position and who stops his players from being creative during a game then those players are not going to be performing to their maximum.

It's not a lack of motiviation for me, the players were determined to win yesterday, but the managers tactics stopped them from doing their job properly.

It's not professionel. Look at PLG with PSG at the moment, people said he didn't have a clue but let's look at reality, he needed a year or more to get what he wanted into the club. He wanted proper training, Ferguson moaned like a baby and he was gone. 80% of the players i'd say are over weight to some degree. Boyd's fitness looks like a sunday league player. We have a 39 year old playing at CB. Im sorry but he hasn't got the pace. Look at set plays, how can he push up to get opposition players offside? Recovering from mistakes? If he makes a mistake, thats it.

There is just no professionalism from this club at all. It's not being runned like a proper club. Getting rid of PLG IMO has possibly set us back 4 years. Sorry if some don't like it but what has Walter really done? He might of setted the ship for a while but still not done what is needed in reality.

McCulloch, Broadfoot, Boyd, Davis, Lafferty, Ferguson

are all die heart rangers fans that alone should motivate you especially when you are playing the tims

I'm sure your right, but in my opinion anyone that leaves rangers isnt diehard, mayb mcculloch, broadfoot, boyd, davis and lafferty, but ferguson has never been diehard since the day he left for blackburn