£4million it'll cost to keep Aaron

Craigy

Everyone can have there thoughts i just think fleck's been the better player.

Thankfully, they're two different players who should be playing in different positions.

Aaron should be on the left and Fleck should be central playing off the striker(s).

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully, they're two different players who should be playing in different positions.

Aaron should be on the left and Fleck should be central playing off the striker(s).

Off Boyd?

Off Boyd?

Hopefully not.

We are talking about Walter here not Rambo.

Fleck and aaron would probably do a better job of getting the ball to boyd than lafferty or ferguson

Boyd should be capable of getting himself into space and be able to receive a ball, instead of it hitting off him back to the other team.

It doesnt matter who gives him the ball, unless its kilmarnock or Hamilton he wont score anyway.

Fleck and aaron would probably do a better job of getting the ball to boyd than lafferty or ferguson

Boyd should be capable of getting himself into space and be able to receive a ball, instead of it hitting off him back to the other team.

It doesnt matter who gives him the ball, unless its kilmarnock or Hamilton he wont score anyway.

Hasn't he scored against Hibs and Dundee Utd this season?

Yes he has Edward, I was being delibaretly obtuse.

As soon as this waster is away from Rangers the better. My feelings for him have went from thinking he was a bargain at 400K whilst not quite a footballer, to borderline despising the talentless, overrated (by wee guys who know nothing about football) huffy, selfish dud.

Yes he has Edward, I was being delibaretly obtuse.

As soon as this waster is away from Rangers the better. My feelings for him have went from thinking he was a bargain at 400K whilst not quite a footballer, to borderline despising the talentless, overrated (by wee guys who know nothing about football) huffy, selfish dud.

I would actually say the vast majority of our support still 100% back Kris Boyd.

Don't you remember the sheer outrage when there was talk of his sale in January?

I realised that.

€4m is still alot at £3.7m.

I don't think he's worth half of that to be fair.

might be by the end of next season though. he could have an absoloute cracking season next year if he gets played consistently, ya just never know.

Weird....around the time we initially signed him, the fee was around 2 million pounds, somebody doesn't have their story straight.....

At That time you we're getting about 1 euro 70 cents to the pound tho so was about half equivalent :P

I realised that.

€4m is still alot at £3.7m.

I don't think he's worth half of that to be fair.

And you're basing that on what, the less than two hours of football you've seen him play since he signed for us?

People writing off Aaron and Edu really make me wonder about own fans <cr>

I think if we did sign him, he'd have to be playing alot next year, and adding alot to the team.

If he becomes even better, i could imagine Murray will sell him to the EPL for more than £4 million at some point in the future too.

This is so easy: Get rid of useless crap like Dailly and McCulloch and spend the cash on guys like Aaron.

Granted, he may not be the wonder-player we need now, but guys like him just need a bit of time (And a good manager) and sooner or later they will become very good players.