Durrant to be axed?

billy72

Been in Durranty's company a couple of times. Total arse is how i would describe him. Also know that he isnt "well thought of" amongst the players, especially the younger ones at Ibrox.

He does fuck all (tu)

Aye m8 i know a youth player at Ibrox, and he calls him a fanny player because he a tricky wee player on the ball, but doesnt go in for hard challenges,but he doesnt really need to be a hard player because he's a foward player.

so this is probs why we never see any skillful young players at ibrox.

i would call durrant a fanny if he said this infront of my face. and that is what durrant said to this boy.

(tu)

Typical of the stories i hear from another player (tu)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been in Durranty's company a couple of times. Total arse is how i would describe him. Also know that he isnt "well thought of" amongst the players, especially the younger ones at Ibrox.

He does fuck all (tu)

im surprised you thought ian was an arse as ive always found him ok and good company

Sat at his table at 2 charity dos when he was at Killie and had a beer with him and a few others at the golf. Just wasnt a pleasant character and was very ignorant to those around him.

Heard a few stories, which i know to be true, about him acting Billy Big shot in at Ibrox when all around the place know he does fuk all.

For me, he is the Lee McCulloch of the management team (tu)

maybe im biased as im a friend of ians

comes across as dry sense of humour which can come across as arrogant but he isnt and would do anything to help people if he could

He does fuck all (tu)

Now you are talkin shite ! :sherlock:

He does fuck all (tu)

Aye m8 i know a youth player at Ibrox, and Durrant calls him a fanny player because he's a tricky wee player on the ball, but doesnt go in for hard challenges,but he doesnt really need to be a hard player because he's a foward player.

so this is probs why we never see any skillful young players at ibrox.

i would call durrant a fanny if he said this infront of my face. and that is what durrant said to this boy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He does fuck all (tu)

im surprised you thought ian was an arse as ive always found him ok and good company

Sat at his table at 2 charity dos when he was at Killie and had a beer with him and a few others at the golf. Just wasnt a pleasant character and was very ignorant to those around him.

Heard a few stories, which i know to be true, about him acting Billy Big shot in at Ibrox when all around the place know he does fuk all.

:lol:

He does fuck all (tu)

maybe im biased as im a friend of ians

comes across as dry sense of humour which can come across as arrogant but he isnt and would do anything to help people if he could

Could be the case as i have a few mates the same kpl. (tu)

One of the charity nights at the hotel behind Rugby Park (Park Hotel???) we had played in a golf pro-am that day and i had 3 business colleagues up from England who didnt really know him. We sat with him, Huffries and Davie MacKinnon. Huffries and Davie were superb company and Durranty just acted like an arse all night.

I suppose that kind of set the tone for me and he hasnt recovered since.

if youll notice he has been posted missing recently used to sit at wallys side

not been seen with him for months

i still cringe when he took the side for cup game against d fermilne

and made gavin rae captain what was all that about!

If you knew the slighest thing about the guy who has been one of our clubs greatest servants in recent years, you would know how much that game meant for him to be in charge of the side he supported all his life.

What you should be cringing at is how much the players let Durranty down that day. (tu)

If you knew the slighest thing about the guy who has been one of our clubs greatest servants in recent years, you would know how much that game meant for him to be in charge of the side he supported all his life.

What you should be cringing at is how much the players let Durranty down that day. (tu)

(tu):sherlock:

What does Durrant actually do except for sit next to Smith and chat while the team is playing shite football?

This is my question also.

The genius of bringing in Souness was that Holmes paired him with Walter Smith. So you got two completely different backgrounds, two very different approaches and the combination is what gave us such a sudden improvement.

When you have Walter and Ally and Iain Durrant, I think the risk is that you end up with three people doing and saying much the same thing.

agreed who would have thought the wee guy from kp would walk out not only as a gers player but also a gers manager

i know he aint good enough to be our boss but if we are to be paying someone for doing nothing id rather it was him than some others who are in same position as him

To be honest, Durrant has played at a level above what the likes of fleck etc can dream of so he can affiord to talk down to sh*te like that.

It's about time egos weren't massaged and people were put firmly in place.

I'd rather have Durrant than Ally as manager. What do I base it on? - Well what do you base having Ally on? I believe Durrant was a far more knowledgeable footballer as would anyone who witnessed him before his injury I threrefore believe he would be a far better manager.

As for the people who write to make fun of Durrant etc and advocate their sacking. Who the f*ck are you? These people are Rangers legends and you would rather a couple of c*nts toook over as manager. I'd rather people who knew what it was about took over. I witnessed PLG. It was soul destroying. F*ck Coppell. F*ck that fenian Moyes and F*ck anyone who doesn't know what rangers is about.

Ray Wilkins, Billy Davies, Walter Smith, Ian Durrant are the people who know what we are about and the people I trust to take the club forward.

He does fuck all (tu)

Ditto,

He's always been OK with me. I also know he puts in a lot of work behind the scenes that not many people know about.