Media overkill

papaguy51

I've said that I think our lads were in the wrong, but nine pages of Ranger-hating in the Record this morning is severely over the top.

One page from Traynor even called on Ferguson to give his M.B.E. back, which is frankly ridiculous.

This is why out of all the papers that I work for during my free weeks, the Record will never be one. Some of their columnists are woefully unprofessional and it's so petty to read.

I've said that I think our lads were in the wrong, but nine pages of Ranger-hating in the Record this morning is severely over the top.

One page from Traynor even called on Ferguson to give his M.B.E. back, which is frankly ridiculous.

This is why out of all the papers that I work for during my free weeks, the Record will never be one. Some of their columnists are woefully unprofessional and it's so petty to read.

Not much to say to that apart from :clap:

:mutley:

Brilliant! Return his MBE for having a bevvy?

I can't stand the cnut but traynor is a superb winder upper.

Or is it upwinder?

cheeez....you'd think they had mugged someone on the street

they and others overdid it were wrong have been lambasted ...basta and now its time to move on

its such hypocrisy by that stinking rag that they are devoting even more pages to the incident several days after the story broke

:lol: :lol: :lol: I actually burst out laughing there when reading that.

Not much to say to that apart from :clap:

:uk:

Do we actually know how many of the players took up burley's offer of a 4am drinking session and how many stayed on well into the morning? It doesn't seem like the sort of thing that could be kept secret ... even though the papers obviously don't want to write about it

Anyone who buys the Daily Rebel needs to take a long hard look at themselves and decide if their giro could be better spent!