Ferguson and McGregor dismissed from training

skins

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering if this is a blessing in disguise for our title aspirations.

I know this really won't be a popuar line of thinking inder the circumstances but having Ferguson out of that midfield allows Davis to play his natural position and makes the right midfield slot available for a natural wide player. This will help the side a great deal. As for McGregor, he is undoubtedly an important player but Alexander has done nothing to suggest he isn't equally as capable in goals.

This is a bold decision by Walter and i really hope he is genuine in his outrage and not just trying to appease the baying media by being shown to act on the pair. If he has the guts to leave both of them out at the weekend i really believe we will see a marked improvement in our play, especially without Ferguson.

Sometimes good can come from rotten situations.

I'm struggling to take this all in.

What i find the most interesting of all is that the reaction this time around is very, very different.

I like that observation.

Something else has gone on, quite clearly. I'd be amazed if this is based solely on Sunday's events.

I applaud Walter for having the balls to do this (mind you, knocking players who are out of line down a few levels shouldn't require 'balls') and he's proven me totally wrong about him.

Get Edu in there alongside Mendes, or even Davis and let's play with some natural width. I"m more than comfy with Alexander for McGregor as well.

This could be the kick up the arse this club needed (tu)

no doubt the media are loving this which makes the pit of my stomach churn.

spot on and thats why i feel sick at the moment.

I don't give a crap about the media. I am delighted by this news if it's true they're out of the club.

If we don't win the league will you still be delighted ?

How many points did we drop when ferguson started ?

Not to mention Smith's shitty tactics.

Going by your theory we should now improve so lets wait and see......

Anyone celebrating this before we see how the team reacts must have there motivation questioned…

All I care about is winning the league whereas others are happy to let there grudges against Ferguson guide there opinion

I'm concerned about the reaction from McGregor and Ferguson's mates at the club. Boyd, Miller, McCulloch and the rest of 'the lads'... How will they react?

Will we again see the six finger salute? Will the players back the Captain over Manager again? Will the fans back the players with the 'Ohh Barry Barry' chants again? Surely the chairman would back the Manager this time?

If there is a poor reaction from their mates, will they follow them out the door? Will the Boyds and Millers of the squad be next for the door?

am happy as I think the Boyd-Barry- Alan gang have not been healthy for the team some how

so you have said....with no actual evidence to back it up......

not enough evidence of their relationship maybe but of their attitude yes we have had the evidence

Boyd towrd PLG, Burley and Walter with his attitude

Barry on the pitch and now this week with McGregor

something must have been brewing for Barry to behave like this it was reckless

am happy as I think the Boyd-Barry- Alan gang have not been healthy for the team some how

so you have said....with no actual evidence to back it up......

not enough evidence of their relationship maybe but of their attitude yes we have had the evidence

Boyd towrd PLG, Burley and Walter with his attitude

Barry on the pitch and now this week with McGregor

something must have been brewing for Barry to behave like this it was reckless

The behaviour during the minute's silence for Kai Johansen told me all I needed to know.

All I care about is winning the league whereas others are happy to let there grudges against Ferguson guide there opinion

The way that the club and its representatives conduct themselves is extremely important to me. That's why I support this apparent action. It's got nothing to do with a grudge against ferguson. My view would be the same no matter who was our club captain.

There are more important things to me than winning the league, and I wouldn't be happy for the club to abandon the principles espoused by Mr Struth, just to have more of a chance at winning something.