Ferguson and McGregor dismissed from training

skins

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You all seem to forget we were rank rotten before this incident, so walter is our saviour again and i look forward to winning the title.

Not at all Minstral, Walter ain't our saviour by any means.

I just personally think as a club we took a wee step forward today, what your own thoughts on it?

You all seem to forget we were rank rotten before this incident, so walter is our saviour again and i look forward to winning the title.

I just personally think as a club we took a wee step forward today, what your own thoughts on it?

Totally agree DB, it's about time we did something to rid the club of the wasters that are bringing us down. It could be the move that unifies the dressing room, and the fans, and leads us to the title.

Let's be honest, what has Ferguson actually contributed towards winning the title this season? Not a lot, that's for sure.

I agree that Walter should still go, but he should get credit today where it is due at least (tu)

I think they two of them were out of order, and have let down the club. But i feel some of the abuse is out of order and the other culprits should be hammered as well as our 2 players.

If Walter's wife witnessed Ferguson and McGregor drinking at 12pm and then Walter told them to keep their heads down and stay subtle followed by the 2 of them undermining him then there is absolutely no future for them at Rangers.

There has been bigger players done worse. it is because we are rangers and we are always the bad guys. if Iceland had beaten us Burley would have got the boot. The media has blown this out the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they two of them were out of order, and have let down the club. But i feel some of the abuse is out of order and the other culprits should be hammered as well as our 2 players.

I think its for the gestures on wednesday they are getting punted out for more than sundays incident. But i agree that the rest of the idiots involved should be dealt with as well.

Yep I agree mate, I do however worry when some on here will draw a line under this.

Think if it was just the drinking incident, it would have just been forgotten about. But when they were playing up to the cameras that's what tipped the scales.

Totally agree DB, it's about time we did something to rid the club of the wasters that are bringing us down. It could be the move that unifies the dressing room, and the fans, and leads us to the title.

Let's be honest, what has Ferguson actually contributed towards winning the title this season? Not a lot, that's for sure.

Time will tell.

You know, I'd love to sit the pair of them down and ask: "Just exactly what the fuck were you thinking?" :blink:

The timing of this is incredible. Just as Rangers are entering an important part of the season and just as McGregor is close to establishing himself as Scotland's number one for the forseeable future while Gordon stuggles at Sunderland.

I think footballers lose their grasp on reality at times.

Anyway, that's all I'm going to say on the matter. It appears we have a game on Sunday :pipe:

Think if it was just the drinking incident, it would have just been forgotten about. But when they were playing up to the cameras that's what tipped the scales.

It doesn't excuse it but they should never have been on the bench in the first place. They weren't going to get on anyway, I mean Burley brought on Gavin Rae FFS. They were put there to cause Burley is a fuckin idiot! They were made scapegoats for the drinking incident and then when Burley went for a piss and noticed that, infact he didn't have a pair of balls they were hung out to dry in front of 45,000 at Hampden and many more at home.

If Walter's wife witnessed Ferguson and McGregor drinking at 12pm and then Walter told them to keep their heads down and stay subtle followed by the 2 of them undermining him then there is absolutely no future for them at Rangers.

that is a lie walter and his wife were in dubai on holiday.

We're on the same page, friend. (tu)