Ferguson and McGregor dismissed from training

skins

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the club are more concerned with the gestures made by the pair at the game rather than the drinking session. That could explain why Whittaker is in the clear.

Yup. When I saw those pictures I felt there and then it was 100% unnacceptable and I didn't want either to play for this club again.

This is a good start.

Official Rangers text service:

Ferguson and McGregor sent home from training and out of Falkirk game after actions at Scotland match. Weir new captain. Statement to come.

It's the V sign then that Walter has not liked

I should really get this.

Guest therabbitt
What's your problem, m8?

you questioning peoples "morals"....

I shouldn't?

Not based on your post ...no....

Explain.

i think i have....you're not in a position to questions his morals.....

Get a room you two...

:wub:

So two V signs are worth our title bid being fucked? Well done Walter, another masterstroke.

You think these two will win us the title if they play? What evidence from their peformances suggests this to be the case?

Guest therabbitt
So two V signs are worth our title bid being fucked? Well done Walter, another masterstroke.

Exactly how is this "fucking" our title bid? Have we been in title winning form of late with Ferguson in the team?

This is a blessing.

100%

This could be the catalyst and new lease of life that our title bid and even further ahead, our club, needed.

(tu)

Ferguson and McGregor sent home from training and out of Falkirk game after actions at Scotland match. Weir new captain. Statement to come.

I quite like it Boab. As I go to all the games I dont get team line-ups and goal flashes, only team news and post-match interview with the manager. You can pick what service you get. 25p a go, but helps because it is officially sanctioned news and not rumours. Dont need papers!!

Apparently the club are more concerned with the gestures made by the pair at the game rather than the drinking session. That could explain why Whittaker is in the clear.

I have to say that on viewing the display of childish behaviour I felt embarrassed for our club.

Most definitely not what I expect from Rangers players - especially our captain.

Hats off to the club for taking a stand!

What's your problem, m8?

I shouldn't?

Explain.

Oh? So basically your reason that I shouldn't question his morals is in fact I'm not in a position to?

Despite seeing the same evidence the rest of us have?

So him grinning and talking during a minute's silence is not for me to question? Him shagging around with everyone is quite acceptable when he's supposed to be in a relationship? Him throwing the fingers up to the world on Saturday is immune to my comments?

Why am I not in a position to judge?

What's your problem, m8?

I shouldn't?

Explain.

Get a room you two...

:wub:

En suite?

Don't care about Ferguson he's past it although this will not do team spirit any good. As for McGregor I'm getting tired of his crap. If he wants to go living it up like hotel heiress instead of taking the game seriously then he doesn't belong on either the Scotland or Rangers squad. He had a real chance to make an impact with Scotland and he's blown it. His shitty attitude is becomng a hindrance and to be honest I wouldn't be sad to see him go in the summer along with Ferguson.

Every single player at Ibrox now knows that any behaviour that brings the name of Rangers into disrepute will not be tolerated.

I fully expect to see a group of players giving 110% until the end of the season on the back of this and I include Boyd in that. This will separate those who want a future at this club from those who are happy to drift along.

I quite like it Boab. As I go to all the games I dont get team line-ups and goal flashes, only team news and post-match interview with the manager. You can pick what service you get. 25p a go, but helps because it is officially sanctioned news and not rumours. Dont need papers!!

Aye, sounds ideal. I will look into this.