3 games before the split

Amac9

Away:

St Mirren

Hibernian

Home:

Motherwell

I feel we will be lucky to pick up 5 points here. Especially after that abysmal performance today.

There needs to be a big change if we are to go on and win this title, And by that I mean Mendes and Davis to get their fingers out or to be dropped, Boyd to do more or again be dropped and Aaron and Beasley to be given a chance on either flank.

We have 8 games left- just do it!

We NEED to pick up 9 points as we still have to go to Tannadice, Tynecastle and possibly Fir Park. Three grounds we find it extremely tough on so points will be dropped in them games.

Celtc remaining 3 games include- Falkirk (H) Hearts (A) Aberdeen (H). From that list I can only see them dropping points against Hearts.

No more fannying around!

I thibnk we will get 9 points....Motherwell is hardest game there but we have a good record against them at home. Hibs is not a major concern for me. The tims have the harder run of games coming up in my opinion and as said above it's votal we take nine points as i don't think they will

The trip to Easter Road is my main concern. I think we'll take care of both St. Mirren and Motherwell.

I think we'll take 6 points from the possible 9.

Of course, 9 points is the only acceptable outcome, but we're really inconsistent, so it's going to be a difficult task. Finding the right forward combination, and getting Edu or Davis at central midfield will go a long way towards picking up maximum points.

We NEED to pick up 9 points as we still have to go to Tannadice, Tynecastle and possibly Fir Park. Three grounds we find it extremely tough on so points will be dropped in them games.

Celtc remaining 3 games include- Falkirk (H) Hearts (A) Aberdeen (H). From that list I can only see them dropping points against Hearts.

No more fannying around!

can't go to Fir Park - if they make top 6 we will get them for a 3rd time at Ibrox and the scum will go to Fir Park 3 times. This is because we need 3 home games after the split to make it 19 home and 19 away which takes priority over playign everyone home and away twice.

No more fannying around!

the split is different this year

we will have either of they 3 at home for the 3rd time and the tims will have an extra away game

we have 3-2 home-away this split while tims have 2-3 home-away

I can never see us getting 9 points from these games (especially the away games). I can see Walter using his usual negative tactics in the run in and probably play for draws against Hibs and Celtic (4-5-1 formation). I agree with nvager that we should go for it with a 4-3-3 (at least in the majority of our games). We used negative bulls*** tactics against lesser teams at the end of last season and we all see where that got us.

We're going to struggle on Wednesday night against St Mirren, they'll be right up for it and we look dead on our arses. I'm not even thinking beyond that neither should the team, one game at a time and all that.

I'll be delighted if we get 3 points midweek, to go two away games in the trot with maximum points would be an achievement for us just now and hopefully something to try and build on. If we play like yesterday though we will drop two points at least.

It maybe like yesterday.....and we need to defend a lot and nick a goal when we get the chance....big Davie and Magic are doing a good job, Papac is ok but Whittaker was woeful yesterday, McCann had him in his pocket...that weak point has to be doubled up by someone and I think Edu would be good in front of defence as he is very hardworking and would help Whitakker out unless Kirk is back in that spot....on Steve Ds good days he goes in and helps in defence as well but who know how he will play on Wednesday..... :rolleyes:

No more fannying around!

those scum bags have got it harder than us a can see them comin out those 3 games with 5 points