Walter - "Major concern with number of injuries"

Amac9

and its your fucking fault you stupid fucking excuse for a manager why dont you just go and fuck off eh? you spunked away money on useless drivel. why because you happy milking a the club a last big pay off. Walter Smith you are the cancer of Rangers slowly killing us off

Thats an awful post, you should be ashamed of yourself.

(td)

Walter Smith certainly isn't taking us forward.

people still have respect for Walter I have lost all of it.

Walter was brought into steady the ship, the ship is sinking

I've little respect left for him myself. If he does do the right thing and resign i may respect him a bit more.

You want him to resign at this stage of the season when we are 3 points behind the tims?

:rolleyes:

Sorry i should have been clearer there. I meant at the end of the season, league or no league.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and its your fucking fault you stupid fucking excuse for a manager why dont you just go and fuck off eh? you spunked away money on useless drivel. why because you happy milking a the club a last big pay off. Walter Smith you are the cancer of Rangers slowly killing us off

(td)

I am not, he is a joke. he has pished away money. he is consistenly playing players out of position. he is killing us off.

Calling Walter a cunt and a cancer on the club is absolute moronic drivel, accusing him of milking the club for a payoff is just plain fucking stupid.

if he wanted an easy job making lots of money he would have stayed with Scotland, he would not have came back to Ibrox risking his career and status among both Scotland and Rangers fans.

He is here because he loves Rangers and believes he can take us forward and win the title, you might not agree with his selections and are entitled to be annoyed but your post is like something a tim would write, it is sheer poision and is quite frankly an embarrassment to read.

I never did

its my opinon so I am not allowed my opinion Walter was brought into to steady a ship the ship is now skinking i.e he is bringing us down. fuck he is setting us back years and years ok he is not a cancer he is a terminal cancer to the club.

if he loved Rangers so much explain the signings?

he wont take us forward,his views are out of date

To be honest, a few of the players that are on the injury list can stay on it.....we don't miss them i.e. Misser, Broadfoot, McCulloch. The only 2 I want to see a quick return from is Lafferty n Papac (Thomson woulda been nice as well but shit happens).

Encouraged greatly by Edu tonight, particularly in 1st half!!!

(td)

I am not, he is a joke. he has pished away money. he is consistenly playing players out of position. he is killing us off.

Calling Walter a cunt and a cancer on the club is absolute moronic drivel, accusing him of milking the club for a payoff is just plain fucking stupid.

if he wanted an easy job making lots of money he would have stayed with Scotland, he would not have came back to Ibrox risking his career and status among both Scotland and Rangers fans.

He is here because he loves Rangers and believes he can take us forward and win the title, you might not agree with his selections and are entitled to be annoyed but your post is like something a tim would write, it is sheer poision and is quite frankly an embarrassment to read.

I never did

its my opinon so I am not allowed my opinion Walter was brought into to steady a ship the ship is now skinking i.e he is bringing us down. fuck he is setting us back years and years ok he is not a cancer he is a terminal cancer to the club.

You have called him a cunt on numerous occassions among other things.

How the hell does his love for the club equate to his signing policy? How can you even make a link? Are you saying he is signing bad players on purpose or what?

A terminal cancer? You think Walter Smith is going to shut Rangers down? Do you know how utterly ridiculous you sound?

(td)

I never did

How the hell does his love for the club equate to his signing policy? How can you even make a link? Are you saying he is signing bad players on purpose or what?

A terminal cancer? You think Walter Smith is going to shut Rangers down? Do you know how utterly ridiculous you sound?

Bkay does have quite a temper on him.

(td)

I never did

1st point I did before hand probably the fact I am the last straw with him

2nd point Andy Webster, Christian Dailly signing bad players on purpose yes i cant wee why we need him

3rd point we most likely wont win the league which in turn could put us very close to being in very big trouble

(td)

I never did

Bkay does have quite a temper on him.

yes when I see the club I love more than anything being run by fucking morons and idiots

Let him get on with the job, think he may decide he's had enough anyway and leave at end of season anyway. Its not ideal but other teams have injuries too, we are no different. Lets get behind the team, who knows they may even find a bit of form.....

2nd point Andy Webster, Christian Dailly signing bad players on purpose yes i cant wee why we need him

3rd point we most likely wont win the league which in turn could put us very close to being in very big trouble

Says alot about you that you would treat him with such contempt then.

You still think he signs bad players on purpose? he doesn't sign them because he thinks they can do a job, he actualy signs them just to make Rangers worse?

Are you listening to how retarded that sounds? Honestly? Say it out loud to yourself before you reply.

If we dont win the league there is a good chance Celtic could open up a big gap, it will not mark the end of the club, another ridiculous statement.

You still think he signs bad players on purpose? he doesn't sign them because he thinks they can do a job, he actualy signs them just to make Rangers worse?

Are you listening to how retarded that sounds? Honestly? Say it out loud to yourself before you reply.

If we dont win the league there is a good chance Celtic could open up a big gap, it will not mark the end of the club, another ridiculous statement.

mate I respect how much you like Smith but I cant stand him and he has job for boys mentality how much people gloss over it is there. so i think he would rather play his mate rather than a player who would be a greater use to the team exhibit A-Dailly brung on in the cup final over Edu

and I said we would be in very big trouble if we didnt win the league I never said it would be the end. read

Think he's being overly harsh on a man who has done more for rangers than most of us put together. He gave up a cushy number to come back to Rangers and took a lot of grief for it. As the banner said 'He returned when duty called'. Give the guy a break and accept that we all go through bad patches at our work, no matter what the line of work is. This is whats happening with Smith to some extent but its not too late to turn it around. Anyone would think from some posts that we had lost the last 2 games.....

mate I respect how much you like Smith but I cant stand him and he has job for boys mentality how much people gloss over it is there. so i think he would rather play his mate rather than a player who would be a greater use to the team exhibit A-Dailly brung on in the cup final over Edu

and I said we would be in very big trouble if we didnt win the league I never said it would be the end. read

I dont like Smith, I want him to retire at the end of the season, I think he has run out of ideas and is not what the club needs.

You are missing the point. I still dont call him a cunt, make ridiculous statements like he is a terminal cancer on the club (terminal = death, thus this means the end of Rangers btw) even though hes not right for the job he is just a big a bear as me or you if not more so and deserves a hell of a lot more respect than you are showing him.

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football."

That goes for the fans too.

I dont like Smith, I want him to retire at the end of the season, I think he has run out of ideas and is not what the club needs.

You are missing the point. I still dont call him a cunt, make ridiculous statements like he is a terminal cancer on the club (terminal = death, thus this means the end of Rangers btw) even though hes not right for the job he is just a big a bear as me or you if not more so and deserves a hell of a lot more respect than you are showing him.

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football."

ok maybe I went to far with terminal cancer but he is cancer to the club and he is killing it and if he doesnt deliver the club then it is a big step towards what I really fear for this with the club and if he was as much as a big bear he would have left when he should have end of last season, he is clueless he has no passion now

and deserving alot of respect come on what he has is doing for the club he has al but lost all respect I had for him

ok maybe I went to far with terminal cancer but he is cancer to the club and he is killing it and if he doesnt deliver the club then it is a big step towards I really fear for us with the club and if he was as much as a big bear he would have left when he did, he is clueless he has no passion now

and deserving alot of respect come on what he has is doing for the club he has al but lost all respect I had for him

I dont even know how to make sense of that post mate, you must be pished!

Goodnight!

:pipe:

ok maybe I went to far with terminal cancer but he is cancer to the club but he is killing it and if he doesnt deliver the club then it is a big step towards what I really fear for this the club(administration) and if he was as much as a big bear he would have left when he should have end of last season, he is clueless and he has no passion now

edit

laptop is still giving me problems with typin

We have Aaron and Fleck, but Walter doesn't take a second look at them.

we also have wilson and perry who are better than Dailly and McCulloch

ness who is better tha mcculloch

yet the auld yin will rather play his buddies and give them a nice contract

quicker he goes the better

Fuck! If only we had some sort of back-up team dedicated to a set of players that perhaps conformed to an age rule. That could be called upon in a crisis. Say, under 21's?

Shame. Guess we're doomed. Least we have a ready-made excuse for losing the league :rolleyes:

Walter is just too over cautious. The players we have also p[anick under pressure. Most of them are not used to playing for a side that must win every week. They are just not used to it and cannot take the pressure. Our fullbacks are weak; Davis is woeful just now and out of position; we have no width; it has taken injuries and suspensions to get Edu a game and he needs to be in there now imo; Walter will not play wingers - we now only have Aaron and let's see if he plays him; tactically Walter has been outmanaged in the last five games at least; we were dire vs Falkirk and hung on desperately vs them and again tonight vs St Mirren. Two wins that did not really feel good due to our horrible displays.

Walter is just too over cautious. The players we have also p[anick under pressure. Most of them are not used to playing for a side that must win every week. They are just not used to it and cannot take the pressure. Our fullbacks are weak; Davis is woeful just now and out of position; we have no width; it has taken injuries and suspensions to get Edu a game and he needs to be in there now imo; Walter will not play wingers - we now only have Aaron and let's see if he plays him; tactically Walter has been outmanaged in the last five games at least; we were dire vs Falkirk and hung on desperately vs them and again tonight vs St Mirren. Two wins that did not really feel good due to our horrible displays.

It's always hold on to what you've got nvager, Hearts he had us sitting back instead of attacking at 2-0 and it let Hearts back into the match when it could have been killed. We may have got two wins from these games but if the displays don't improve we'll not win he league, that level of display will see us dropping points eventually especially when we still have to play the likes of Hearts and Dundee Utd not to mention Celtic.