Today's game

i thought we were very poor today, only after going 3 goals up did we control the game, before that we looked un organised, no shape , no commitmemt and we were struggling to find a team mate with a pass. if this is what mccoist is going to seve up next season , i dont know if i could watch this for another season, a very disillussioned seson ticket holder

i thought we were very poor today, only after going 3 goals up did we control the game, before that we looked un organised, no shape , no commitmemt and we were struggling to find a team mate with a pass. if this is what mccoist is going to seve up next season , i dont know if i could watch this for another season, a very disillussioned seson ticket holder

I think teams look worse when playing at Hampden.

That may sound daft, but when I was at the CIS Semi Final there I was almost falling asleep!

I think teams look worse when playing at Hampden.

That may sound daft, but when I was at the CIS Semi Final there I was almost falling asleep!

I agree

Plus, to the OP, Indeed, am gutted we are in another final. Wake up ffs, we won 3-0 without having to get out of 2nd gear, how it should be

Thank god someone else who is thinking like me i have never been so down about my club. the game today was dire until last 25mins nearly left Hampden to go home but stuck it out.

Thats the problem with the quality of life you enjoy in easterhoose after all isn't it just recently you've had a shop built there after nearly 50 years ya spoilt bassa. If you're not happy give the ticket to someone more worthy and take lessons in spelling to pass your time ! :sherlock:

As usual we switched off totally after having a good start and an early goal. But we did start to play better in the second half and it was good to see us kill a game off for once rather than sitting back on a one or two goal lead.

The next five games are far more important as much as i like winning the Scottish Cup, just win all of them like we did today and i'll be happy!

As much as I enjoyed today, cup semi finals should absolutely not be played at Hampden. Somewhere like Tynecastle with a 50/50 split of fans would greatly improve the games IMO.

Do you the capacity of Tynecastle?

Do you know that only a third of our support today could have got tickets for Tynecastle on your terms?

The problem is Hampden; terrible playing surface, combined with a poorly designed stadium which makes games poor and appear worse for spectators.

I agree that Tynecastle would be ideal for semi finals outwith either of the old firm and especially the Falkirk/Dunfermline game. But when the old firm are in a semi it has to be a decent sized stadium and either Ibrox or the Piggery should be the venue. and I would prefer either for the final rather than the disgrace which is the national stadium.

As much as I enjoyed today, cup semi finals should absolutely not be played at Hampden. Somewhere like Tynecastle with a 50/50 split of fans would greatly improve the games IMO.

Do you the capacity of Tynecastle?

Do you know that only a third of our support today could have got tickets for Tynecastle on your terms?

The problem is Hampden; terrible playing surface, combined with a poorly designed stadium which makes games poor and appear worse for spectators.

I agree that Tynecastle would be ideal for semi finals outwith either of the old firm and especially the Falkirk/Dunfermline game. But when the old firm are in a semi it has to be a decent sized stadium and either Ibrox or the Piggery should be the venue. and I would prefer either for the final rather than the disgrace which is the national stadium.

Bowl shaped stadiums tend to lead to a good atmosphere so god only know how they fucked up hampden the disatnce you are from the pitch is unbelievable youd be better watching it on the tele was at the scottish cup final last year and i dint even feel like i was at the game

I hope we that pish for the rest of the season and win every game 3-0.

Unfortunately a lot of fans now accept "we are pish but as long as we beat Celtic we dont care"

Is that really how we should be. I thought football was meant to be played with a bit of class. We have none whatsoever and too many people seem to think its fine

Unfortunately a lot of fans now accept "we are pish but as long as we beat Celtic we dont care"

Is that really how we should be. I thought football was meant to be played with a bit of class. We have none whatsoever and too many people seem to think its fine

If we win every game from now to the end of the season with a last minute deflection I couldny give a fuck. All I want is the title.

If we win every game from now to the end of the season with a last minute deflection I couldny give a fuck. All I want is the title.

No wonder we are in the state we are in with supporters like yourself. Win at all costs and dont give a fuck. Good luck to you. You must lead a charmed life

No wonder we are in the state we are in with supporters like yourself. Win at all costs and dont give a fuck. Good luck to you. You must lead a charmed life

A will be leading a charmed life when we take the title back of your rotten mob :pipe:

A will be leading a charmed life when we take the title back of your rotten mob :pipe:

Well seen your from Ayshire. Considering I held a season ticket for 9 years at Ibrox means I must be a Celtic fan. You really are a twisted idiot. Forgotten more about Rangers than you will ever know. I see the bigger picture but you are stuck in your bigoted ways. You remind me of one of those fans that made me give up my season ticket.

Well seen your from Ayshire. Considering I held a season ticket for 9 years at Ibrox means I must be a Celtic fan. You really are a twisted idiot. Forgotten more about Rangers than you will ever know. I see the bigger picture but you are stuck in your bigoted ways. You remind me of one of those fans that made me give up my season ticket.

Hehe someone from admin ban this clown. :anguish: